Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated! - page 58. (Read 47169 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
How do we see the total remaining tokens available for the presale?
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems
What is minimal investement?

There is no minimum for the contribution! Thank you for your interest in our project!
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
IAGON project looks really promising, especially on a different approach towards data mining. IAGON does this by utilizing a private Blockchain with public network protocols over API networks. And a miner does not need to store any of the data in order to mine, the miner’s sole duty is to honestly process the data and send the output back to IAGON’s machine learning algorithm for analysis. Also, IAGON has partnership with Oracle, become member of RSA SecurWorld Partner Program.
Activity: 14
Activity: 224
Introducing the Alexandria Protocol

IAGON created The Alexandria Protocol - an innovative and revolutionary Smart Control Plane Protocol" that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain to coordinate, optimize and control Decentralized Smart Global Computational Grid (SGCG) resources. Alexandria protocol was named after the royal library to remind people of the risk that comes along with protecting our most important data.

Check more here.
http://omlet.agency/iagon/bitcointalk-buttons031.png
A nice goal of this project is built I am sure will be many investors who are interested to join in this project to hopefully get satisfactory results.
True, I also noticed that the purpose of this project is very good in the wake of my support for this project could be developed more and more and I hope more and more participants who are supporting this project.
so that later this project can run smoothly and success is true let's support this project to success, with a lot of support certainly this project will be easy to grow success. hope the best of a team for this project.

IAGON created The Alexandria Protocol - an innovative and revolutionary Smart Control Plane Protocol" that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain to coordinate, optimize and control Decentralized Smart Global Computational Grid (SGCG) resources. Alexandria protocol was named after the royal library to remind people of the risk that comes along with protecting our most important data.

Check more here.
http://omlet.agency/iagon/bitcointalk-buttons031.png
A nice goal of this project is built I am sure will be many investors who are interested to join in this project to hopefully get satisfactory results.
True, I also noticed that the purpose of this project is very good in the wake of my support for this project could be developed more and more and I hope more and more participants who are supporting this project.
Activity: 1
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Check more here.

copper member

Check more here.
copper member
5 Keys to Securing Your Files

Given any substantial thought, the data that is generated and created by you, is the most valuable thing on your computer. I mean, let’s face it, that data that you are trying your hardest to protect, is the baseline reasoning for having a computer and accompanying network in the first place.

Read more on Medium.
copper member
The Team Behind Iagon

Since starting this project we have gotten a lot of questions about the team and story behind IAGON so we all agree that it wouldn’t be fair to keep you waiting any longer.

For the purpose that our community meets the minds behind the IAGON project, we have created a short Q & A with both of our founders, CEO Dr. Navjit Dhaliwal and COO Dr. Elad Harison.

Read more on Medium.
copper member
Can you tell me about KYC for pre-sale - do you plan to re-open it for new investors?

Check our announcement! Now you have a chance to participate in our pre-sale!
copper member
Happy to announce that KYC for Iagon Pre-sale will be open again on April 16th.

Don't miss your chance to join the way of the future with us!

Pre-Sale will be done solely through Dragonchain, Inc., and only holders of Dragon tokens can participate in it. Please visit the Dragonchain website for more information.

Join our Telegram group.
Activity: 12
Can you tell me about KYC for pre-sale - do you plan to re-open it for new investors?
Activity: 50
I have considered and intend to invest in AIGON.  Goog luck!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
The IAGON team has gained a new, influential and impressive member from the Cloud Computing community who will help to improve oplatform and bring the IAGON project to the light of the day. My congratilations.
With the new members of the team, I hope that the project could be growing larger and more advanced many investors who join in this project so that it can walk as planned and successful.
Yes, with a new team certainly made a passion for other teams to manage and develop the projects so that the fore more and more investors who join in this project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
The IAGON team has gained a new, influential and impressive member from the Cloud Computing community who will help to improve oplatform and bring the IAGON project to the light of the day. My congratilations.
With the new members of the team, I hope that the project could be growing larger and more advanced many investors who join in this project so that it can walk as planned and successful.
Activity: 266
This is a very very interesting project. I very much hope that support this project in order to be successful in the future and growing.
copper member
Welcome Dr. Yogesh Malhotra to the IAGON’s Advisory Board

IAGON has been growing at a thunderous pace and today we are pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Yogesh Malhotra to our advisory board as IAGON’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) Advisor.

Read more on Medium.
Pages:
Jump to: