Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated! - page 62. (Read 47169 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems
It surely will be of high value if the system can be developed successfully

We already have our MVP available in Linux. MVP for windows and macOS will be launched today!
copper member
wow suply IAGON 1,000,000,000 is it after the end of ico and the unsold token whether it will be burned or in hold  Huh and $ 500,000 for airdrop is it still open to join airdrop and for bounty why there are 2 pashe sir  Cheesy

The remaining tokens will be distributed to the token holders at the end of general token sale.

We to create exposure to the product, this is why we have 2 phases.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
It surely will be of high value if the system can be developed successfully
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
wow suply IAGON 1,000,000,000 is it after the end of ico and the unsold token whether it will be burned or in hold  Huh and $ 500,000 for airdrop is it still open to join airdrop and for bounty why there are 2 pashe sir  Cheesy
Activity: 78
Keep continuing ur good works.
Thumbs UP.
copper member
Nice project good luck

Thanks for the support!
copper member
OK interesting. I'll be eager to see the mining opportunities.

Looking forward to you signing up to our miner program Smiley
copper member
I am grateful that IAGON has released the 2nd bounty phase. Unfortunately, Airdrop is only open within 10 days. This is really a very short time. Hopefully this project can achieve success. Good Luck

Thanks, great to hear
copper member
Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the baunt program. Thank you

Yes we do, https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/Iagon
copper member
Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

We have considered it but Slack has too many bugs. A lot of spam gets sent to users.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Activity: 22
Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the baunt program. Thank you
Activity: 210
IAGON aim at providing its users and miners complete flexibility and freedom of choice in providing and
consuming decentralized cloud services . Hence , IAGON will provide a multiple blockchain solution ,
running its cloud storage and processing operations both on the Ethereum blockchain and on Tangle. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 182
Awesome, this is a great project, am impressed ..
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
OK interesting. I'll be eager to see the mining opportunities.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I am grateful that IAGON has released the 2nd bounty phase. Unfortunately, Airdrop is only open within 10 days. This is really a very short time. Hopefully this project can achieve success. Good Luck
Activity: 24
copper member
Thanks for this opportunity. I hope the team meets up with their road map.

We are working hard on this! Thank you for being with us.
Pages:
Jump to: