Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated! - page 63. (Read 47169 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Activity: 6
Thanks for this opportunity. I hope the team meets up with their road map.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
Global supercomputer supported by artificial intelligence & blockchain / tangle Tecnology. And make the experience without limits effective and efficient, IAGON needs further development for this. Hopefully smooth this project dev.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems
What benefits your project have before Storj for example? Or other new ICOs, which offer cloud storage as well?

We are not solely dedicated to storage. We provide the means for the user to various storage methods. The AI on the platform learns over time the good/bad nodes, the fast/slow nodes. According to the users needs the best match is provided, not only for storage but for processing. So in a sense, Storj and Siacoin can be implemented on our network. 

We do however have some differences with how we store data and we do provide a extra layer of security. 

You can check our Competition Paper to see what are the difference between Iagon and other projects - 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16JKt72yYjPl8sW8J4DVtBUl967Pejhv7/view
copper member
Activity: 23
What is the difference between SC and SC?
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
What benefits your project have before Storj for example? Or other new ICOs, which offer cloud storage as well?
Activity: 101
copper member
Such a dedicated and amazing team with dedication and I really liked this project as soon as it will succeeded

Thank you! We are really working hard to make our project successful
copper member
copper member
I here of AI, but really I have not seen a project which has fully come out with an AI fully functional. Maybe my dream will come true to see how AI really works in real life.

We are happy to see you here. Join our Telegram group and feel free to ask any questions may you have.
Activity: 36
Such a dedicated and amazing team with dedication and I really liked this project as soon as it will succeeded
Activity: 137
I here of AI, but really I have not seen a project which has fully come out with an AI fully functional. Maybe my dream will come true to see how AI really works in real life.
copper member
copper member
copper member
Blockchain Investments Expert David Drake Joins IAGON Advisory Board.

Accompanying David in his advisory position at IAGON is a plethora of experience and accomplishments. In addition to his extensive knowledge of entrepreneurship and Public Speaking, David’s multi-family office deals in worldwide funds accessing over $1.5 trillion in assets, with more than 50 directors maintaining relationships with various family offices and institutions.

Read more on Medium - link
copper member
$500,000 is a lot!..i can help get your project on bounty platforms if you don't mind

We have also $ 1 000 000 USD in Bounty prizes.
Check more announcement here - https://medium.com/iagon-official/iagon-community-competition-3rd-stage-778307520733

The full list of Bounty activities  here - https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/host/Iagon
Activity: 118
$500,000 is a lot!..i can help get your project on bounty platforms if you don't mind
Activity: 87
copper member
We have reached 6000 members on Telegram.

Amazing community growth. Thank you, people!

Join us on Telegram.
Pages:
Jump to: