Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] IAGON⚡️ AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems⚡️ Client App Updated! - page 66. (Read 47169 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 8
AI-Based Decentralized Cloud Systems
What's your soft and hard cap?

Thanks for your interest in our project.

Our soft cap is 30 million USD]
The hard cap is to be announced soon
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
What's your soft and hard cap?
copper member

 IAGON announces it’s membership with the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), the world’s largest open source blockchain initiative with over 250 member companies.

IAGON joined EEA to improve its visibility, learn from the largest international association of experts, expand industry connections and support the adoption of Ethereum in the enterprise.

Read more in our Medium article:

copper member
The cloud services market that provides both storage capacities and computational processing capabilities to companies and to corporates is estimated by 45 billion USD per annum and is characterized by ongoing and steady growth. The demand for computational processing and storage capacities is expected to dramatically increase in the near future due to two major trends in the business and computing worlds: Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Yet, the market is characterized by high degrees of concentration and monopolistic power, as the dominant players are Amazon (through AWS), Google Cloud, Microsoft, and IBM.

Check more info here in our COO Elad Harison's article on Medium:

copper member
Sonm is a competitor in a sense that they are offering cloud services as well
copper member
In addition to being able to store large data stores and repositories, what will IAGON do with the processing power of multiple devices? The idea seems cool, however, how that will be profitable for the people who own IAGON, SONM is a totally different project, but could they in any way be a competitor? If this project were not ICO, it would certainly become popular quickly. Grin

Iagon is going to substitute the expensive processing power offerings by AWS, Google Cloud and others. Processing power is far more expensive for cloud service clients than storage. Therefore, their total cloud service costs will be lower through Iagon.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
In addition to being able to store large data stores and repositories, what will IAGON do with the processing power of multiple devices? The idea seems cool, however, how that will be profitable for the people who own IAGON, SONM is a totally different project, but could they in any way be a competitor? If this project were not ICO, it would certainly become popular quickly. Grin
Activity: 12
At IAGON we aim to ensure that we are delivering only the best solutions to our customers. In order for us to continue doing that, we have teamed up with several amazing partners and advisers which we will be announcing in the following weeks. Today we would like to announce our latest and newest partner: Oracle.

Check more by link below:

That's great, nice to see that you are developing your project anyway! Keep moving forward!
copper member
hiii guys is there any way to know the participants list of the bounty campaigns .......if it is there pm me the link of that list...because i want to join in this bounty program.......

Link to our Bounty Thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30657963
Activity: 95
hiii guys is there any way to know the participants list of the bounty campaigns .......if it is there pm me the link of that list...because i want to join in this bounty program.......
copper member
copper member
We have announced our Bounty Program. This is Phase 1 of the bounty program. There will be a total of 3 Phases. We will be updating this post as soon as possible

https://medium.com/iagon-official/iagon-community-competition-announcement-ee7d3dcfda40
copper member
So this will mainly be dedicated to storage like Storj and Siacoin work or will there be any fundamental difference?

We are not solely dedicated to storage. We provide the means for the user to various storage methods. The AI on the platform learns over time the good/bad nodes, the fast/slow nodes. According to the users needs the best match is provided, not only for storage but for processing. So in a sense, Storj and Siacoin can be implemented on our network.  

We do however have some differences with how we store data and we do provide a extra layer of security. 

The other part of Iagon is the processing (CPU and GPU). Please have a look at our whitepaper or join our telegram group for further details.

https://t.me/Iagon_official
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
So this will mainly be dedicated to storage like Storj and Siacoin work or will there be any fundamental difference?
copper member
Hi, I've written an ICO review of IAGON where I look closer at them from an objective perspective. Feel free to read if you want some in-depth look at them
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@abohlund/iagon-iag-ico-review

Thanks for an honest and thorough analysis of Iagon.

Activity: 10
Hi, I've written an ICO review of IAGON where I look closer at them from an objective perspective. Feel free to read if you want some in-depth look at them
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@abohlund/iagon-iag-ico-review
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Cloud-Based Decentralized Storage Partnership Announced: TiesDB and IAGON

A new partnership should make the world’s first public decentralized public blockchain database far easier to access. Database provider TiesDB, has formed a strategic partnership with artificial intelligence (AI) and decentralized applications (DApps) company IAGON.

The partnership will combine TiesDB’s database with IAGON’s cloud-based global supercomputer. IAGON is building a decentralized “global supercomputer” on the blockchain that is powered by artificial intelligence. IAGON’s supercomputer is designed to connect smart devices through the cloud and deliver DApps to them.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/cloud-based-decentralized-storage-partnership-announced/

copper member
When we buy tokens on the market then you have to order goods to be accepted? When in pre-ordred then we have to wait for sellers who will take our price

If I understand you correctly, your asking about how our tokens can be bought. On the market, you can and sell as you like, no accepting needed. The second sentence I think you are talking about how the internal dynamics work in our platform. The AI within the platform matches the buyers with several sellers, according to several conditions (to be fine tuned) and also according to buyer needs.

Hope that is clear, if I misunderstood your questions, please ask again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
When we buy tokens on the market then you have to order goods to be accepted? When in pre-ordred then we have to wait for sellers who will take our price
Activity: 2
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/iagon-18259 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thanks, we will be editing the information soon.
Pages:
Jump to: