Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels - page 2. (Read 5360 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
When the first project is live, and you invest ethereum, you will recieve MOAT and voting points. Voting points are used to vote for your favorite project. The 80% Profit Sharing with the community will be done by buying moat on the exchange. The other 20% of the profit will be used to fund new projects.
Activity: 70
i find it amazing that people are still trying to scam us out of MOAT when the whole reason for setting up ICO HEADSTART is protect people...

So no moaning where is my MOAT please, clearly it is going to take a long time to weed out those already paid etc.
Activity: 71
No , it seems icoheadstart just gave too many tokens; and then decided not to pay.
I had to message someone to get these tokens. They didn’t arrive automatically
Icoheadstart didn’t send me my tokens to begin with, only after waiting and complaining they sent me small percentage of the tokens I had for bringing REAL people that followed all steps. It’s very obvious what you doing
Activity: 130
ICO HeadStart™ (MOAT) is the safest ICO fundraising Ppatform that minimizes the risk for backers, and maximizes the chance of success for creators. Their platform works in a decentralized manner with the amazing advantages of blockchain technology and provides the highest security standards in the ecosystem for their community of backers and creators. It is the first platform where backers and creators pay 0% fees without any additional costs. It offers the community the best available ICO proposals, which have been screened and certified with the ICO HeadStart™ Seal of Approval before they get listed.

Activity: 2
I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS PROJECT , I HOPE IT WOULD STILL FLY?
Activity: 98
hello
I hate the attitude of this project towards their investors...
Always being rude, no exact answers on the easy questions regarding the project
Looks like they think that we own them something and not a vice versa
Hello Guys
What I am telling that you already named the exchanges, what is the problem of telling me the APPROXIMATE month when I will be able to trade the tokens?
Activity: 130
Hello
I read about POC & more exchange listings coming. But nothing about trading start at current listed exchange, on the pinned message...
Hi, I thought MOAT was listed on latoken but i cannot find it... was it delisted? Is MOAT on any exchanges yet?
Activity: 14
Greetings!
The main theme that in the future it has insured the progress of the business.
Last Tuesday, almost the entire corporate ICO HeadStart team gathered for a meeting to discuss the roadmap for the coming months.

The contracts with several ICO projects take more time than anticipated and we hope to inform you further about this asap. They will be presenting you ‘’proof of concept’’ to show what their ICO and MOAT will be about. They will let the community share in the success of the platform and the ICO projects that have been selected by our Compliance department.

After the first projects have been listed on our platform, you all have experienced how the platform works and have voted for the projects that will be funded. The MOAT will be listed on more exchanges.
Activity: 105
it takes along time to distribute. when did the distribution start?
either way the wait will be worth it. this is a quality project
Activity: 105
They are turning ICO HeadStart into a global success. To reach our goal they have to be selective regarding the companies and individuals they are working with to reach this goal. They need to adapt to today’s fast pace developments in the blockchain world.

As ICO HeadStart reaches the end of it's ICO and approaches its post-ICO, they need to move on and they  decided to thank Dirk Scheringa for his services as an Advisor of ICO HeadStart.
copper member
Activity: 112
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Hi guys. My name is Ben Vieri I am CEO of ExToke exchange. Please feel free to pm me here or email us via [email protected] to discuss you guys getting listed on our decentralized exchange. Thanks
Activity: 134
I really hope for a token burn. It is unfortunate that there aren't more people investing. I'm sure it's not due to lack of effort from ICO Headstartteam. Looking forward to updates on release and next steps as I love this project and will keep supporting it.
Sorry, but what is the name of your project for the project? Fundraising or how, but where is your company and your site. That how I see I do not quite like your platform. Skoiko was invested in this. Write please.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This platform is trustworthy: selected projects contribute to reducing risks for future investors and increasing revenue from participation. In addition, actual projects can be voted on and they will subsequently get funding of SoftCap Wink
moreover, the selected projects are thoroughly tested, which will increase the demand of participants for this platform, and a detailed analysis will be available to all: all processes are transparent, and this increases the level of confidence on the part of investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This platform is trustworthy: selected projects contribute to reducing risks for future investors and increasing revenue from participation. In addition, actual projects can be voted on and they will subsequently get funding of SoftCap Wink
Activity: 266
This platform promises a frenzied popularity, as the relevance and concept of the project is gaining increasing interest from investors who are interested in the proven ICO.
be sure that the selected projects are really in the best ranking. this proves that they are selected by the Compliance Department, which indicates the high professionalism of the developers Wink
Activity: 238
This platform promises a frenzied popularity, as the relevance and concept of the project is gaining increasing interest from investors who are interested in the proven ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: