Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels - page 4. (Read 5360 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
This project offers a new approach for crypto funding. I guess the idea is really promising but I still have some doubts in several features of this project. I mean, will it be absolutely independent and fair in choosing different icos? I really want to know someone else opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Well, I am sure that this project has a great future. It gives an interesting platform for ico startups and opportunity to improve the financial future of its customers. I read a lot of information about this project but I still have questions. How exactly will be distributed profits from the platform.
It is very simple to understand. They will be distributed to users in 100%. 80% of this amount will return back in MOAT for exchange. The rest 20% will be used to fund icos. This system of economy guarantees the permanent fund flow to make this platform successful and financially strong.
Activity: 406
Well, I am sure that this project has a great future. It gives an interesting platform for ico startups and opportunity to improve the financial future of its customers. I read a lot of information about this project but I still have questions. How exactly will be distributed profits from the platform.
Activity: 105
Although listed on LA TOKEN, no trading yet, until after ICO. Announcement will be made when trading is live!
Activity: 196
I do not quite understand the benefits for users who will be on this platform. If they want to see the projects that will be selected it is always possible to see without it. The project will definitely mention that it has passed the HeadStart check
Access to the most secure and most promising ICO projects,100% profit from crypto trading, of which 80% will be used for the MOAT repurchase program,a team of experts and collective intelligence,timely issuance of tokens stored in escrow, and smart contracts ensuring clear operation with enhanced security.
In general, the platform will deal with ICO projects that want to get the trust of investors and subsequently guaranteed to run their platforms
If you want to be really insular and simplistic that it is true. In fact, the platform has a lot more advantages than you can imagine, i advise you to read white paper and if possible, if there is a desire to buy tokens of this ICO project, it ends in just a couple of days
Perhaps it is really worth to get acquainted with the project in more detail , it may make sense to buy tokens of this project while there is such an opportunity. Who knows what the price will be in a year. After all, the project is very interesting and has a good chance of success
Activity: 350
I do not quite understand the benefits for users who will be on this platform. If they want to see the projects that will be selected it is always possible to see without it. The project will definitely mention that it has passed the HeadStart check
Access to the most secure and most promising ICO projects,100% profit from crypto trading, of which 80% will be used for the MOAT repurchase program,a team of experts and collective intelligence,timely issuance of tokens stored in escrow, and smart contracts ensuring clear operation with enhanced security.
In general, the platform will deal with ICO projects that want to get the trust of investors and subsequently guaranteed to run their platforms
If you want to be really insular and simplistic that it is true. In fact, the platform has a lot more advantages than you can imagine, i advise you to read white paper and if possible, if there is a desire to buy tokens of this ICO project, it ends in just a couple of days
Activity: 336
Given the exponential growth of the ICO market, such a project deserves close attention from potential investors. Projects will be a lot more the most important thing not to miss really standing
You're absolutely right. It is quite possible that today there is some token that in a year will cost several hundred times more than it actually is despite such a falling market
For such a platform hard cap size of 20 million is too large. I think it was quite possible to manage with less money. Some technological frills this platform does not have for what such huge funds?
This is an acceptable amount for such a global project. But as we can see the developers managed to collect almost 11.5 million which is enough to complete the development of the project
Even 11 million is a very large amount for such a platform. What is there to develop 11 million? The platform itself is not too complicated in its device and, moreover, does not have any individual technologies. As i understand it, it will provide for the ethereum blockchain
How do you know how much money it will take to develop this particular platform? Are you competent enough in this field to make such statements?
Based on my previous experience based on the selection and viewing of many ICO, i can assure you that such scrips are too painful for such a platform and in any case they will be enough.
Given the exponential growth of the ICO market, such a project deserves close attention from potential investors. Projects will be a lot more the most important thing not to miss really standing
You're absolutely right. It is quite possible that today there is some token that in a year will cost several hundred times more than it actually is despite such a falling market
For such a platform hard cap size of 20 million is too large. I think it was quite possible to manage with less money. Some technological frills this platform does not have for what such huge funds?
This is an acceptable amount for such a global project. But as we can see the developers managed to collect almost 11.5 million which is enough to complete the development of the project
Even 11 million is a very large amount for such a platform. What is there to develop 11 million? The platform itself is not too complicated in its device and, moreover, does not have any individual technologies. As i understand it, it will provide for the ethereum blockchain
How do you know how much money it will take to develop this particular platform? Are you competent enough in this field to make such statements?
Activity: 252
I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://www.icoheadstart.com/public/docs/icoheadstart_whitepaper.pdf?7467    https://www.facebook.com/ICOHeadStartPlatform   https://www.linkedin.com/company/18331964
I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
Activity: 252

Pages:
Jump to: