Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels - page 23. (Read 5370 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
What are they gonna do with the raised money if they don't hit the soft cap?
Activity: 127
Still no tokens received! Dont buyin on this one Angry Angry Angry

Please read white paper how pre-ico works.

We had an issues with explorers as because of some cat's etherscan was not letting us read transaction. But all transfers are in smart contract, reading of transaction is just for users to see in ther back office. So today we will have new scanner online what we developed, so all transaction can be also visible in backoffice of memebers.

We use EUR in NL and BTC to accept funding, we can't sent those into smart contract, so there fore we need to transfer eth in contract for those transfers.

Please check info on all of our channels on our website..

www.icoheadstart.com scroll down and see all links. Some of them are also on top.

First 2 days we had those issues with transfers beeing rejected because of some "Cats" not to name them, then explorers are refused from etherscan. Beside all of that, we strive and will be where we want to be within few days, as our community needs also to accept these issues.

So guys.. see you at icoheadstart.com

Great job you did! Sure community understands that it can't be smooth in every detail especially in the very begining. Such problems as with these "cuties" are unpredictable and cause many losses for projects since most of them operate on ethereum. So we understand your problems and are grateful for your hard work!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

We had an issues with explorers as because of some cat's etherscan was not letting us read transaction. But all transfers are in smart contract, reading of transaction is just for users to see in ther back office. So today we will have new scanner online what we developed, so all transaction can be also visible in backoffice of memebers.

We use EUR in NL and BTC to accept funding, we can't sent those into smart contract, so there fore we need to transfer eth in contract for those transfers.

www.icoheadstart.com scroll down and see all links. Some of them are also on top.

First 2 days we had those issues with transfers beeing rejected because of some "Cats" not to name them, then explorers are refused from etherscan. Beside all of that, we strive and will be where we want to be within few days, as our community needs also to accept these issues.

Ok, thnx for your reply
Activity: 99
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?

Is there a softcap? Can't find anything on it.

I believe on the pre-ICO stage they have limit of 33.500ETH or 12 days. So may be we can say that the amount of fund raised during these 12 days is a soft-cap.. Since I couldn't find other information anywhere as well
Activity: 30

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

after read and learn about your website and whitepaper it's look like very promising ICO , maybe need more promotion to attract many investors in this project with bounty campaign perhaps.
Activity: 177
Is there any telegram channel we can address for support?

Yes. This is their telegram channel https://telegram.me/icoheadstartEN
Guys are very responsive their Wink
Activity: 241
Is there any telegram channel we can address for support?
Is there any indication of the total amount raised so far? I see a lot of juggling around of funds and even funds being sent back to the contract, e.g.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc165937184a96871bf2f3c8fd2ac97764b6c04d1 (31.89498 Ether) sends to the contract at https://etherscan.io/address/0xa1aa6325e5cb4c29218e207b6cc9afe585a6adb6

But it got its Ether from

https://etherscan.io/address/0x8e992f85e1db7cdde37422a0bb381bd233d45007

which got its Ether from

https://etherscan.io/address/0x3e5b6ab12e546a1f77af2db98435eddc0f0f93aa

Which got its Ether from

https://etherscan.io/address/0x2e254e8f64f9e5e6a88509a84328077b08dc9e32

which is in turn the wallet behind the initial contract @ 0xa1aa...

https://etherscan.io/address/0x2e254e8f64f9e5e6a88509a84328077b08dc9e32#internaltx

Sorry for being so sceptical but I'm missing a certain level of transparency - I'm used to seeing the contract wallets collecting the funds publicly and not to see these weird cycles in fundings

I wonder this too. In the WP, it says that the  hard  cap  goal  for  the  pre-ICO  phase  is  180.000  ETH  or a 
maximum period of 30 days. Worth asking in their official sns channels about what happens if the hard cap is not reached. My guess would be it gets burnt.

Can this be verified anywhere? Do you have a wallet holding the funds that's publicly visible?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
What brought me here to read more is curiosity to know what makes this project to be safest fundraising platform. Of course need to read more for my own convince that what makes this safer and in what context ? In approximated I hours and 20 minutes bonus will drop to 90% and still is time to catch up with the idea.

Is there a softcap? Can't find anything on it.
Activity: 123
That’s correct. You can also join the telegram group at https://telegram.me/icoheadstartEN and ask the q’s there, they’re pretty fast to reply.
Activity: 109
I have a question. Can anyone help me. The rate for BTC and ETH is calculated as of the time of transaction? I hope not the current rate, not when is transaction is actually being processed.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
That’s nice. Is this a part of the bounty campaign? Are there any other way to get the bonus, like twitter, fb and such?
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
I’ve read that each member who registers for free on the platform and creates an ICO HeadStart account, will be provided with a unique bounty link. This link can be shared with family, friends or other blockchain enthusiasts. And then you receive a 15% bounty bonus during our pre-ICO & ICO from all the contributions made through your unique link. 15% is quite decent percentage, quite decent compared to other referral bonus I’ve seen during various ICOs.
SAME here, contribution but no ETH token in my wallet (added the MOAT contract address as custom token). Huh
Activity: 1
Hi guys,

Since ICO is launched I already transferred 50 eu worth etherium ( from pc wallet - not online exchange). BUT on account within the icoheadstart there is NOTHING! no transaction history , no filled account. BE CAREFUL could be some scam   Angry Angry Angry

Update: Received response from Facebook messenger of icoheadstart: They said the function to see the transaction is paused due to some technical problems. It can be seen on Etherscan just .
Activity: 192
Merit: 12
Sorry, forgot to ask. When I press "Join the safest ICO Now" button on the main page, it asks me how much I want to invest when the pre-ICO starts. However, it's about to end in couple days, is it right? So is it a bug or I just didn't get something straight? Thanks again.
Pages:
Jump to: