Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels - page 24. (Read 5370 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 12
I've read that it's safer not to send money from the exchanges, is it right? What about Bitconnect, same? What's the safest pay to purchase? Thank you for your time.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Many have mentioned here that this project is one of a kind. I was suspicious to hear this at first, but then I tried to remember if I came across anything alike for the past few months, and I don't recall anything similar, so I must agree the concept is new, and there's such an urgent need for it, too. I wish the creators successful launch.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Actually, about the criteria, I have a question to the developers/visioners. Is there a lost of criteria used for the ICO HeadStart Seal of Approval available to to study? The criteria you need feasible to suggest that some ICO is promising. Are they open for the public, or are they your secret key tech? Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
In the whole paper, it says that traditional crowdfunding platforms do not accept projects from countries where they have no legal presence, charging them high commissions (10-20%) and that there are additional costs attached to payment systems people must use. So, since there're no fees at ICO HeadStarts, it's also no feed for projects that come from those parts of the worlds where crypto is not regulated / icons are banned - but it is it possible that headstarts runs any risks accepting such projects? Also, are the criteria for approving the projects is going to be any different than for the projects coming from not ico-banned regions?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Combining the basic things like analysis, ratings and overall awareness is the modern crypto community needs at this moment imho. Are there any competitors to this project though? Well thought, wish all the luck! I would like to see the project fully operating and growing.

This is the first project with such concept I have ever seen. So I would also be interesting are there any competitors with HeadStart? Since there are such a great deal of various ICOs now it's almost impossible to chase all of them. HeadStart is something completely new for me though. Whish you success, and I'm thinking about joining your community Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Combining the basic things like analysis, ratings and overall awareness is the modern crypto community needs at this moment imho. Are there any competitors to this project though? Well thought, wish all the luck! I would like to see the project fully operating and growing.
Activity: 109
It is actually rather surprising that there are not so many platforms of this kind, the kind headstarts intends to would. I mean, there are plenty of online sources which create awareness about ICOs on the Internet, as well as there are platforms which focus on providing ratings and such. However, I don't know any which would have combined those things. it sounds like it is exactly what Headstarts is trying to do, and even more.
Activity: 177
Where is the blockchain innovation in this project? It's just an advisory platform  the potential for growth is extremely limited compared to real cryptoproject like EOS, LISK, IOTA or ETH. But I assume everyone understands that...

The ICO hard caps are rediculous. Get real man and get some decent graphic designer. This OP looks like it's made in MS paint.

I think it's not quite accurate to compare HeadStart with IOTA, EOS let alone ETH.
This one is about another concept and another goal. Advisory platform is a good explanation. Because sooner or later all the icos that flooded this industry should be taken in certain frameworks (not necessarily legal ones posed by governments).
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
I think this project has a bright future and a good potential… If you look the website and the white paper, very well explained. Wishing for the fast success of this amazing project.
Activity: 30
I'm new here. I liked the idea of the project. They're in their pre-ICO stage right now, is it right? I wonder what's the price of the token, how much will I get for investing the minimum, which is, from what I read, is 0,01 ETH. Also, what's the price and minimum purchase will be at actual ICO? Thank you for your attention  Smiley

Minimum contribution is 0.01 ETH or equivalent in BTC. As from yesterday we implemented BTC on our platform.

Here is the explanation:

The fixed price of the MOAT token will be announced in 12 days. For now, there is no fixed price. Instead, it will be determined by the community, based on people's involvement in the project. How exactly is the price going to be calculated? There is a fixed number of MOAT, precisely 250 million tokens. The minimum purchase at pre-ICO is 0.01 ETH or equivalent in BTC. The maximum amount we are set to collect, hard cap for Pre-ICO is 33,500 ETH or equivalent in BTC.

Things to consider:
On the pre-ICO days 1 and 2, your purchase doubles (100% bonus). This means if you pay 1 ETH or equivalent in BTC, your share of tokens will be counted based on the twice of the price you've paid (e.g., as if you payed 2 ETH when you paid just 1). On days 3 and4, the bonus will be 90%, with the same calculation logic; days 5 and 6 - 80%, and so on.

After twelve days, when the Pre-ICO ends, we are going to divide the number of tokens (250 million) by the whatever sum we have collected summed with the bonus explained above (those 100%, 90%, 80%, etc). The number we get with this equation will set the MOAT's fixed price for ICO. For example, we have received total 10.000 ETH, but with the extra bonus, it is like we have 17.000 ETH. So, we divide the total number of tokens by this sum (in our example, it is 250 million by 17.000), and get the exact price for the MOAT token.

In this example if you would have invested on the first day of our PRE-ICO 1 ETH  you will have an amount of MOAT in value of 2 ETH what will be exactly  29.410 MOAT (14.705 MOAT per 1 ETH)

Activity: 109
I'm new here. I liked the idea of the project. They're in their pre-ICO stage right now, is it right? I wonder what's the price of the token, how much will I get for investing the minimum, which is, from what I read, is 0,01 ETH. Also, what's the price and minimum purchase will be at actual ICO? Thank you for your attention  Smiley

Not sure about answers to your questions. I have visited their Telegram channel  
https://t.me/joinchat/AuH_v0tppkRYGwdThm3dag

They answer questions rather quickly. I might have even seen the information about the token price.
I know they also have a Russian language Telegram channel, here https://t.me/joinchat/AuH_v0tKHpkG5KcNuc6ayw
Maybe some other languages too, not sure.
Activity: 13
looks interesting, good luck
Activity: 280
If you really get it up and running it will be a milestone in crypto development.Very ambitious project.
Looking forward to the details.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?

I wonder this too. In the WP, it says that the  hard  cap  goal  for  the  pre-ICO  phase  is  180.000  ETH  or a  
maximum period of 30 days. Worth asking in their official sns channels about what happens if the hard cap is not reached. My guess would be it gets burnt.

Hard Cap for Pre-ICO is 33.500 ETH
Hard Cap for ICO is 180.000 ETH

All tokens which are not sold in the pre-ICO and ICO phase, will be transferred to the post-ICO reserve. As our token is utility token and it is usable in post-ICO phase.

Do I understand correctly that the utility token applies that it can be only used within the HeadStart network (unless converted on the exchanges to another crypto or fiat money)? If so, what services exactly are to be available for HeadStart users?
Also, after the unused tokens are transferred to the post-ICO reserve, will it be possible to users to get gold of them? Are there going to be more sale actions, or are they meant for different purposes?

I must say I'm pleasantly surprised with the quality support and positive feedback I have been seeing from the HeadStart's developers' side, good job, guys.

Post-ICO reserve is operational part of our platform. Unused MOAT will be transferred into the new smart contract (one of our 5 smart contracts in our operational period) who will constantly have flow of MOAT in and out from it. When ever new users or existing decide to fund some Project, they will transfer funds on our platform in that smart contract and they will receive MOAT. When ever our platform makes profit on trade of Project tokens X,Y,Z. We will use 80% of the profit made to buyback tokens on the exchanges from the token holders, regardlessly what the price of our token is on the market. Those MOAT token purchased by our platform will go back in that smart contract, and so on and on. Circulation of MOAT trough that smart contract will never stop.

Thank you for your answer. "When ever new users or existing decide to fund some Project, they will transfer funds on our platform in that smart contract and they will receive MOAT" - you mean, they pay crypto (will other than ETH be possible in the future, by the way?) and get MOAT for this amount of ETH they paid instead?

Yes, they pay in ETH or BTC and they get MOAT, as MOAT is a core of our ICOnomy.

1 days ago, we added BTC as well. So in our Pre-ICO you can participate also with BTC.
Activity: 192
Hey I was researching what ico fundraising platform they're on the market these days, and came across the Forbes article about these guys, HeadStart fundraising platform.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/21/ico-headstart-is-a-fundraising-platform-that-measures-the-trust-or-scam-of-icos/#83c13c96d796

I was pretty happy to have stumbled upon this so randomly as I just recently learnt about this project, and it looks worthy.

This is how they explain the profit share model:

In total, 80% of the profits made on the exchange and through contracts with the project creators on the its platform, will be used to buy back MOAT from token holders.
ICO Headstart plans to use the remaining 20% of MOAT tokens for newly listed projects on the platform, therefore giving them a head start in the funding process.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi guys,
please explain, what is an idea for ONLINE ICO UNIVERSITY? In what format will the idea be realized and what will it be like?
Activity: 211
Merit: 100

I wonder this too. In the WP, it says that the  hard  cap  goal  for  the  pre-ICO  phase  is  180.000  ETH  or a 
maximum period of 30 days. Worth asking in their official sns channels about what happens if the hard cap is not reached. My guess would be it gets burnt.

All tokens which are not sold in the pre-ICO and ICO phase, will be transferred to the post-ICO reserve. As our token is utility token and it is usable in post-ICO phase.

Do I understand correctly that the utility token applies that it can be only used within the HeadStart network (unless converted on the exchanges to another crypto or fiat money)? If so, what services exactly are to be available for HeadStart users?
Also, after the unused tokens are transferred to the post-ICO reserve, will it be possible to users to get gold of them? Are there going to be more sale actions, or are they meant for different purposes?

I must say I'm pleasantly surprised with the quality support and positive feedback I have been seeing from the HeadStart's developers' side, good job, guys.

Post-ICO reserve is operational part of our platform. Unused MOAT will be transferred into the new smart contract (one of our 5 smart contracts in our operational period) who will constantly have flow of MOAT in and out from it. When ever new users or existing decide to fund some Project, they will transfer funds on our platform in that smart contract and they will receive MOAT. When ever our platform makes profit on trade of Project tokens X,Y,Z. We will use 80% of the profit made to buyback tokens on the exchanges from the token holders, regardlessly what the price of our token is on the market. Those MOAT token purchased by our platform will go back in that smart contract, and so on and on. Circulation of MOAT trough that smart contract will never stop.

Thank you for your answer. "When ever new users or existing decide to fund some Project, they will transfer funds on our platform in that smart contract and they will receive MOAT" - you mean, they pay crypto (will other than ETH be possible in the future, by the way?) and get MOAT for this amount of ETH they paid instead?
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
I'm sorry if I've missed that, but what platform is your ICO (currently pre-ICO) operating on? Is it Ethereum, Nem, Nxt or something else?

Also, for later approved ICOs, will there be any requirements as to the platform ICOs must use (maybe, you plan to develop your own platform?), or is it completely up to their choice?

Sorry for the bunch of questions. I am interested in your project, and would like to know more. Thank you.

I wonder this too. In the WP, it says that the  hard  cap  goal  for  the  pre-ICO  phase  is  180.000  ETH  or a 

Pages:
Jump to: