Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO HeadStart - THE SAFEST ICO FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - HardRock Hotels - page 26. (Read 5370 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?

I wonder this too. In the WP, it says that the  hard  cap  goal  for  the  pre-ICO  phase  is  180.000  ETH  or a 
maximum period of 30 days. Worth asking in their official sns channels about what happens if the hard cap is not reached. My guess would be it gets burnt.
I agree, there is a need for such platforms. I’ve seen a few similar projects, but didn’t get a chance to follow through. I guess some of them are still in the development stage, since we haven’t heard any big news about their launch. This one however caught my attention since they offer 0 pro cent commission. What I didn’t exactly get yet is what they mean by Wisdom of the Crowd. I’ve seen it few times when studying the project, but didn’t notice any detailed description for this part. Probably need to the read the white paper first before making any conclusions though. Wish all good luck to the project!

As fas as I got it Wisdom of a Crowd is the opinion of users who are registered on the platform and are eligible to vote for or againt projects. Nice idea by the way;) Millions of people won't make a mistake. Interesting how many people are you going to involve in the nearest future?

That's pretty cool, I agree. Not so sure about millions of people not being able to make a mistake. As I see it, they do it every day (on mundane basis at least  Smiley ). However, for a such specialized area, I would expect not just random people being involved, but people who know the bits of blockchain and are able to see the promising projects worth investing.
Activity: 48
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
I agree, there is a need for such platforms. I’ve seen a few similar projects, but didn’t get a chance to follow through. I guess some of them are still in the development stage, since we haven’t heard any big news about their launch. This one however caught my attention since they offer 0 pro cent commission. What I didn’t exactly get yet is what they mean by Wisdom of the Crowd. I’ve seen it few times when studying the project, but didn’t notice any detailed description for this part. Probably need to the read the white paper first before making any conclusions though. Wish all good luck to the project!

As fas as I got it Wisdom of a Crowd is the opinion of users who are registered on the platform and are eligible to vote for or againt projects. Nice idea by the way;) Millions of people won't make a mistake. Interesting how many people are you going to involve in the nearest future?
Activity: 99
Your project seems really promising guys! There are sooo many topics on bitcointalk like "What ICO to invest in" or "The best ICOs for december" and so on.. That's why I'm almost sure your project will be in demand and there will be no need for such not very trustworthy topics Wink
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
I'm watching this one, I can't really find what the pricing of this token will be

The fixed price of the MOAT token will be announced when 12 days of PRE-ICO is finalised. For now, there is no fixed price. Instead, it will be determined by the community, based on people's involvement in the PRE-ICO. How exactly is the price going to be calculated? There is a fixed number of MOAT, precisely 250 million coins reserved for PRE-ICO. The minimum contribution at pre-ICO is 0.01 ETH. The hard cap of PRE-ICO is 33.500 ETH.

Things to consider:
On the pre-ICO days 1 and 2, your purchase doubles (100% bonus). This means if you pay 1 ETH, your share of coins will be counted based on the twice of the price you've paid (e.g., as if you payed 2 ETH when you paid just 1). On days 3 and 4, the bonus will be 90%, with the same calculation logic; days 5 and 6 - 80%, and so on.

After twelve days, when the Pre-ICO ends, we are going to divide the number of coins (250 million) by the whatever sum we have collected summed with the bonus explained above (those 100%, 90%, 80%, etc). The number we get with this equation will set the MOAT's fixed price. For example, we have received total 10.000 ETH, but with the extra bonus, it is like we have 17.000 ETH. So, we divide the total number of tokens by this sum (in our example, it is 250 million by 17.000), and get the exact price for the MOAT token.
In this example if you would have invested on the first day of our PRE-ICO 1 ETH  you will have an amount of MOAT in value of 2 ETH what will be exactly  29.410 MOAT (14.705 MOAT per 1 ETH)

I was gonna just post this lol
Quite an interesting calculation model I must say. Makes you wanna invest in the very early stages. So, the start is in four days, and you can pay only with etherium, if I remember correctly from their promotion video. Worth the chance, I think, and th idea of the project is simple and promising.
Activity: 30
I'm watching this one, I can't really find what the pricing of this token will be

The fixed price of the MOAT token will be announced when 12 days of PRE-ICO is finalised. For now, there is no fixed price. Instead, it will be determined by the community, based on people's involvement in the PRE-ICO. How exactly is the price going to be calculated? There is a fixed number of MOAT, precisely 250 million coins reserved for PRE-ICO. The minimum contribution at pre-ICO is 0.01 ETH. The hard cap of PRE-ICO is 33.500 ETH.

Things to consider:
On the pre-ICO days 1 and 2, your purchase doubles (100% bonus). This means if you pay 1 ETH, your share of coins will be counted based on the twice of the price you've paid (e.g., as if you payed 2 ETH when you paid just 1). On days 3 and 4, the bonus will be 90%, with the same calculation logic; days 5 and 6 - 80%, and so on.

After twelve days, when the Pre-ICO ends, we are going to divide the number of coins (250 million) by the whatever sum we have collected summed with the bonus explained above (those 100%, 90%, 80%, etc). The number we get with this equation will set the MOAT's fixed price. For example, we have received total 10.000 ETH, but with the extra bonus, it is like we have 17.000 ETH. So, we divide the total number of tokens by this sum (in our example, it is 250 million by 17.000), and get the exact price for the MOAT token.
In this example if you would have invested on the first day of our PRE-ICO 1 ETH  you will have an amount of MOAT in value of 2 ETH what will be exactly  29.410 MOAT (14.705 MOAT per 1 ETH)
Activity: 168
Activity: 42
I think I've read somewhere that the pre token sale is going to last 12 days. If anyone knows for sure, I'll appreciate if confirmed. Anyways, waiting for the official notice on what the token price will be, or how it is calculated. I've just recently thought there's an URGENTLY need for such platform. If HeadStarts takes off well, it would mean a fresh innovative look at ico fundraising.
This looks decent. Gotta read their WP more carefully though, just had a quick scan. On their website, it says that the pre-ICO crowdsale starts on 8th of December, so, this week. I wonder when it's going to finish.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Activity: 30

- Website         www.icoheadstart.com

- White paper      https://www.icoheadstart.com/public/docs/icoheadstart_whitepaper.pdf?7467
- Facebook      https://www.facebook.com/ICOHeadStartPlatform/
- LinkedIn         https://www.linkedin.com/company/18331964/
- Youtube         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtpSpL50L-w&t=9s
- Twitter         https://twitter.com/icoheadstart
- Telegram EN      https://t.me/joinchat/AuH_v0tppkRYGwdThm3dag
- Telegram RU      https://t.me/joinchat/AuH_v0tKHpkG5KcNuc6ayw

Dear Community Members,

BREAKING NEWS!

Today we have signed the contract with our first ICO project!

It is an ICO for building three Hard Rock Hotels in Brazil, with an option on more.

Never before has a global player like Hard Rock Hotels conducted an ICO to realize a million dollar real estate project. It is therefore a unique project, in the crypto as well as in the real estate field.

At the moment, we are in conversation on the worldwide campaign that will receive a lot of international attention both in the classical financial world as well as the crypto world.

As soon as there is more news, we’ll make sure to inform you asap!

All the best,

ICO HeadStart Rocks!
Pages:
Jump to: