Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO IS LIVE- ALTTRADEX- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TRADING PLATFORM - page 2. (Read 41469 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This is all ridiculous, this Jayce person spends his whole time attacking other projects all because Signatures look similar.  He also claims not to run any other accounts but only seems to post every 2 weeks, moaning about other signatures, so either he has little to any productive input on the forum or he is posting form different accounts.

Yes, I will contact everyone who I suspect have plagiarized my design, but guess what, they are not asshole like you and they responded me well and we discussing the issue smoothly. Dont you think why I just take a serious action for you only, not other projects? Because you are unprofessional and you dont deserve to take money from people here. If you think you're RIGHT and have solid PROOFS, please provide it on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stolen-signature-design-2367257 instead of blabbering here and giving people wrong idea.

And one more thing, if I want to make your project looks bad, why didnt I make alt account to do that? The answer is simple, I dont have bad intention since I just wanted to ask your clarification about the issue. If you still blabbering without giving any proof, it just makes you look dumb in front of people here, so I advice you to stop that and admit your mistake. That's all.

You did not contact us.  You called us out on our threads.  You are the asshole here.

Also, we do not have to prove anything, and we have told you several times: they are similar, not identical and there is only so much you can do in a signature campaign.

I wonder who people should trust here.  The people who have spent the last 10 months working on a solution for the lack of support in the exchange space or the scumbag who is too lazy to get a real job so makes signatures on forums for a living.  I know where I would put my money.

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
This is all ridiculous, this Jayce person spends his whole time attacking other projects all because Signatures look similar.  He also claims not to run any other accounts but only seems to post every 2 weeks, moaning about other signatures, so either he has little to any productive input on the forum or he is posting form different accounts.

Yes, I will contact everyone who I suspect have plagiarized my design, but guess what, they are not asshole like you and they responded me well and we discussing the issue smoothly. Dont you think why I just take a serious action for you only, not other projects? Because you are unprofessional and you dont deserve to take money from people here. If you think you're RIGHT and have solid PROOFS, please provide it on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stolen-signature-design-2367257 instead of blabbering here and giving people wrong idea.

And one more thing, if I want to make your project looks bad, why didnt I make alt account to do that? The answer is simple, I dont have bad intention since I just wanted to ask your clarification about the issue. If you still blabbering without giving any proof, it just makes you look dumb in front of people here, so I advice you to stop that and admit your mistake. That's all.
Right now, at what stage is your project?

The exchange itself will be live in January 2018.  If the ICO is successful, we will launch then as planned.

If the ICO is not successful, we will consider other ways of getting funded as we are not going to waste all of the work so far.  Our ICO was as much a way of gaining new users as it was to raise funds.
It's a real shame to see so little has been raised so far. The amount raised certainly doesn't reflect the quality of the project IMO. Hopefully something can be done to turn this around.

I presume if the minimum amount of 800k isn't raised in time, the ICO will be cancelled & investors will be refunded?

If the soft cap is not met in time all ICO backers will be refunded, yes.

We are struggling at the moment like many ICOs are, unfortunately despite considerable investment into marketing we are still failing to gain traction.  We are still working hard on trying to sort this out though as there is still considerable time left.

If all the money from the ICO is returned, what will happen to the coins sold on the pre-sale? If you say that the project collected $ 1.2 million, where can we see this amount? On a smart contract, which you provided only 7 thousand dollars.

The ICO is done via a smart contract.

The coins sold pre-sale were sold in Fiat currency to a group of investors.  A set amount of those funds is being used for marketing, the rest will be returned in case the ICO is not successful or will be kept should we decide to raise funds in a different manner.

Thank you for this extensive response, could the pre-sale amount be enough to get the exchange launched, perhaps in a smaller form? Focussing upon the latest releases from ICO coins/tokens and the main 20-25 tokens/coins on coinmarketcap?

This is something we will discuss with the group of investors but in order to really run an exchange properly, with support and the right growth campaign, it is likely we will need more funds to do so.
You steal signature from hard working forum designers, You don't have a SSL for your ICO website How can you assure that any data being sent to your website is secured. i don't believe in this project and will encourage the dev to escrow the funds so that in any case the bounty hunters should not lose their hard work.

You need to get a life, we did not steal anything.  "Hard Working Forum Designers", you make me laugh.  If you do not understand the difference in scale between that and people running an ICO with staff and investment, you are in no position to judge.

You obviously also do not seem to understand that our ICO is run thorough a smart contract, not through our website. 

Go and smear someone else's name, not ours.
I up trusted alttradex profil with comment "I Think it is unfair to down trust alttradex only for a signature design question. (Delete) " but my comment has been edited, it was way longer Sad so I deleted it.

I said only for a signature question compair to the all project and money already raised but that's a question of honor to solve the issue between gentleman.

I stop updating french topic and post here until I will have a clear view on what's goin'on here ( I already lost my bounty on Beone scam, and I will not loose my time anymore.

We did not edit any comments on anything. 

This is all ridiculous, this Jayce person spends his whole time attacking other projects all because Signatures look similar.  He also claims not to run any other accounts but only seems to post every 2 weeks, moaning about other signatures, so either he has little to any productive input on the forum or he is posting form different accounts. 

It is a disgrace that people like him are allowed to roam the forums and have such a negative impact on projects which have considerable time and money invested in them.  The other person who downvoted our trust is a scumbag called Lauda who roams the forums being rude to people and putting everyone down when anyone other than him offers to run a bounty campaign.

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Hello Admin,my status has changed to ''Member Staus''.Can I also change my signature
to reflect this new status?
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
You steal signature from hard working forum designers, You don't have a SSL for your ICO website How can you assure that any data being sent to your website is secured. i don't believe in this project and will encourage the dev to escrow the funds so that in any case the bounty hunters should not lose their hard work.
Activity: 69
Right now, at what stage is your project?
Activity: 532
It's a real shame to see so little has been raised so far. The amount raised certainly doesn't reflect the quality of the project IMO. Hopefully something can be done to turn this around.

I presume if the minimum amount of 800k isn't raised in time, the ICO will be cancelled & investors will be refunded?

We are struggling at the moment like many ICOs are, unfortunately despite considerable investment into marketing we are still failing to gain traction.  We are still working hard on trying to sort this out though as there is still considerable time left.

If all the money from the ICO is returned, what will happen to the coins sold on the pre-sale? If you say that the project collected $ 1.2 million, where can we see this amount? On a smart contract, which you provided only 7 thousand dollars.

The coins sold pre-sale were sold in Fiat currency to a group of investors.  A set amount of those funds is being used for marketing, the rest will be returned in case the ICO is not successful or will be kept should we decide to raise funds in a different manner.

Thank you for this extensive response, could the pre-sale amount be enough to get the exchange launched, perhaps in a smaller form? Focussing upon the latest releases from ICO coins/tokens and the main 20-25 tokens/coins on coinmarketcap?

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Activity: 214

Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
What is your monthy turnover as of today?

They still dont have exchange. They will launch platform in Q1 2018.

ICO live now? How much you raised right now? I cant find counter

Indeed exchange will launch in Q1 2018.

Pre-ICO raised 1.2M USD
Current status: can be verified/seen here

They have raised that amount but there are accusations that they plagiarize the signature code, with that huge amount they can create a unique signature design which is much better than what they are plagiarizing right now, the dev should resolve this issue. it's not good for their incoming ico.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Pre-ICO raised 1.2M USD

Thank you, but why on your wallet only 25 ETH now (ETH USD Value:    $7,631.31). Where is the rest money?

Pre-ICO raised 1.2M USD
good day i just want you to know that i just rank up  2 weeks ago, please update my status, i sincerly thank you for your kind consideration. thank you very much.

Please post this in the bounty thread and adjust your signature to the right one, if not done that already Smiley
Activity: 316
English-Filipino Translator
good day i just want you to know that i just rank up  2 weeks ago, please update my status, i sincerly thank you for your kind consideration. thank you very much.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Pages:
Jump to: