Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 IdeaCoin 🔥 Start: 20th November at 12am - page 10. (Read 13863 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
According to your roadmap "Success Launch Beta version of IDE- ABOT". Where we can see it?

Do you have at public working beta of this 12 exchanges monitoring and trading bot or you just want to collect money now?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi all,

I noticed that IDEA doesn't have a facebook group, so I made one! Everyone is free to join and ask questions. All believers are welcomed! Haters/FUD spreaders will be banned!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/529448784086955/
Activity: 53
Can you tell me more about these "24 parameters"? Have you got some examples of your analysis bots running? Even without actual purchases, you should be able to do a test run and show results
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Here are some things about Ideacoin:
- They have bought the Ideacoin.io since Oct 18, 2017 so they had over a month to develop the project.
- I have tried to find their address but I couldn't. Based on Alexa rank, they may be from the Russia.
- The homepage and the dashboard look clean, well designed, their whitepaper is also beautiful.
- But according to their roadmap, they will release will release desktop wallet in Feb 2018 but then they will release an ERC token in March 2018. Something is wrong here. Why should they need an ERC token while they had the coin? I think they don't have much knowledge of blockchain technology.
I think Ideacoin will be good for a small bet, it's only for gamblers. I will update more information about Ideacoin soon at http://www.lendingplatformreviews.com/
Activity: 11
Password is too weak, I tried several passwords but nothing is good?HuhHuh?
Activity: 43
Reserved for Indonesia translate.

Please send me PM or Email : [email protected]
Activity: 5
in youtube only russian reviews, who is developer?
Activity: 98
Is this a good buy, no social media presence yet, who are the creators of this project?
Activity: 79
past results? More info how bot works
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
After the appearance of the coin on the exchange, the system analyzes the coin indicators, more than
24 parameters and decides whether to buy this coin for profit or not.
can you show us an recent and simple analysis report about it ? If it's convenient, thanks
Activity: 2
IdeaCoin
----------

The ICO will start on the 20th of November 2017 at 12am London time [UTC]!

Website | RoadMap | WhitePaper | Telegram

WHAT IS IDEACOIN?

The idea of ​​our system is very simple and profitable. We have created bots (IDEABOT) which monitor
more than 12 exchanges and other sources for the appearance of new coins in their listing.

After the appearance of the coin on the exchange, the system analyzes the coin indicators, more than

After the bots have made the purchase of coins, they further analyze the market for a sharp increase
in the value of the bought coins (pump) and if it occurs, then sell these coins in several steps,
making a very high profit in the system.

Only on this we can offer you such favorable terms for investing in our IDEACOIN system.

LENDING

Lending is to invest by your own Idea Coins (IDEA) to get the return on a daily basis from the Management of IDEACOIN.

The highest return per month is 45% of your investment.

IdeaCoin provides investment options for you to get the full benefit as per your investment ability.
In case you would like to invest more than $1,010 , IdeaCoin will guarantee your return per day based
on your investment as the additional benefit, excluding your daily return.

ICO REFERRAL PROGRAM
When you invite new parcipants, we pay you the commissions in coins IDEA COIN.
We will offer you various types of partnership rewards.

7 Level partnership program for sale of coins at ICO

You will receive rewards for every purchase made any user invited by you and by anybody of a lower level (to 7 levels down)

* After ICO: a 7-level affiliate program and a binary bonus will work!

ROADMAP
September 2017 - Success Launch Beta version of IDE- ABOT
October 2017 - Site Launch, Best version IDEACOIN System
November 2017 - ICO Crown Sale
December 2017 - Lending Program, IDEACOIN Local Exchanger, Binary System, Marketing Company
January 2018 - Staking PoS System, Listing on Coinmarketcap, LiveCoin, Coinexchange and others
February 2018 - IDEACOIN Block Explorer - Desktop Wallet
March 2018 - IDEABOT v2.0 (ERC20 Version)
June 2018 - IDEA Debit Cards
July 2018 - iOS, Android App

Hello IdeaCoin,

You should also create a facebook/twitter. People like different options for social media so you can have multiple avenues of communication to potential investors. Also, i HIGHLY suggest you reconsider your strategy for the partnership program for lending. Almost all other lending platforms offer the referrer a bonus based on their lends, regardless whether or not the coins were purchased from the ICO or not. How do you think most of your lenders are going to do their lends ? With their coins from the ICO of course! To not compensate on the ICO coin lends is a big disappointment, especially for potential promoters of your company. If like to know your thoughts back on this, thanks!
Activity: 251
Hi dev. Do you have signature campaign for coummunity? I think the campaign will spread info abotu the project out. More people will know about Ideacoin. Thanks.
Activity: 280
Dev. What can you say about mining, when it starts working?
Activity: 280
Again something like hextracoin, homeblockcoin or ucoincash.

What is the difference between your project and them?
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Every major exchanges are this project's official partners? Info from their website: https://ideacoin.co/
Is that only an idea?

Grin
Activity: 125
Is there a page on twitter or facebook?
Activity: 98
So no new idea idea,? All projects following same path, kindly give details concerning this project
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
So the coin will only available for trading?
What about using it for any transaction for some goods.
Activity: 1
IdeaCoin
----------

WHAT IS IDEACOIN?

The idea of ​​our system is very simple and profitable. We have created bots (IDEABOT) which monitor
more than 12 exchanges and other sources for the appearance of new coins in their listing.

After the bots have made the purchase of coins, they further analyze the market for a sharp increase
in the value of the bought coins (pump) and if it occurs, then sell these coins in several steps,
making a very high profit in the system.

Only on this we can offer you such favorable terms for investing in our IDEACOIN system.

LENDING

Lending is to invest by your own Idea Coins (IDEA) to get the return on a daily basis from the Management of IDEACOIN.

The highest return per month is 45% of your investment.

IdeaCoin provides investment options for you to get the full benefit as per your investment ability.
In case you would like to invest more than $1,010 , IdeaCoin will guarantee your return per day based
on your investment as the additional benefit, excluding your daily return.

ICO REFERRAL PROGRAM
When you invite new parcipants, we pay you the commissions in coins IDEA COIN.
We will offer you various types of partnership rewards.

7 Level partnership program for sale of coins at ICO

You will receive rewards for every purchase made any user invited by you and by anybody of a lower level (to 7 levels down)

* After ICO: a 7-level affiliate program and a binary bonus will work!

ROADMAP
September 2017 - Success Launch Beta version of IDE- ABOT
October 2017 - Site Launch, Best version IDEACOIN System
November 2017 - ICO Crown Sale
December 2017 - Lending Program, IDEACOIN Local Exchanger, Binary System, Marketing Company
January 2018 - Staking PoS System, Listing on Coinmarketcap, LiveCoin, Coinexchange and others
February 2018 - IDEACOIN Block Explorer - Desktop Wallet
March 2018 - IDEABOT v2.0 (ERC20 Version)
June 2018 - IDEA Debit Cards
July 2018 - iOS, Android App

Pages:
Jump to: