Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 IdeaCoin 🔥 Start: 20th November at 12am - page 7. (Read 13863 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
no money, no honey
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
What day releases internal exchange and lending?

they emailed me saying late december
Activity: 50
Alot of misspelling, you need English proof reader.
Activity: 16
What day releases internal exchange and lending?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
There is exchange?
So are we all just sitting here waiting for December to come? I love how their road map has some actual good new features and progress EVERY MONTH! Fingers crossed for following it month to month
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Why are you selling a bullet proof bot to the masses that makes you guaranteed money?

Simple, to make more money Smiley.. by far this is the smootest, and most systematic ICO that i've ever joined to. I will never regret even they disappear tomorrow (but hopefully not LOL)..

You will never regret even if they disappear tomorrow. That speaks volumes about you Cheesy
Will there be a twitter or facebook bounty for this project? I had love to participate.

Don't think there will be, the ICO is already over!
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Could you open à Télégram where people could chating, communicate about the members of your team please ?

Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Will there be a twitter or facebook bounty for this project? I had love to participate.
Activity: 36
BTC withdrawal is now available. Looks the team is doing their promises. Thank you idea coin.

https://twitter.com/cryptopilipinas/status/934400250227204096
The amount of ADHD within these bitcointalk threads is insane  Grin
Activity: 1
Ideacoin,

please make frequent update for the investors. this will definitely help give peace of mind to those who invested and at the same time receive word of mouth marketing to many.

thank you.

I AGREE WITH YOU. WHAT DATE OF DECEMBER WILL THE LENDING AND INTERNAL EXCHANGER START?
Ideacoin,

please make frequent update for the investors. this will definitely help give peace of mind to those who invested and at the same time receive word of mouth marketing to many.

thank you.
Activity: 1
Why are you selling a bullet proof bot to the masses that makes you guaranteed money?

Simple, to make more money Smiley.. by far this is the smootest, and most systematic ICO that i've ever joined to. I will never regret even they disappear tomorrow (but hopefully not LOL)..
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
It will launch during december ?
ICO already ended with fully sold out.

Hope it can rise to 30 -40 by end of the year. Smiley
Should be a good ICO! Best of luck everyone
Very successful ico! I have high hopes for this coin and I'm excited to see their ideabot in the works. Of course I'll be staking as well :p

Also thank you everyone whose joined under me. About 17 of you as promised keep in touch and once they show how much each account got you will be sharing the idea coins!
Pages:
Jump to: