Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 IdeaCoin 🔥 Start: 20th November at 12am - page 5. (Read 13863 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
They are testiing lending now
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
There is 0 communication from team in the last month. I'm worrying that they just run off with our BTC.
I agree with you they have  a lot of plans by they roadmap till 01.01.2018
Lending program
Launch IDE Exchanger
Binary system
Marketing company
But for now only news from them that they have phishing attack

It s strange bécause they told that lending program could Begin this month.
Any news on Telegram, Facebook

I follow their telegram but no news at all until today
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
There is 0 communication from team in the last month. I'm worrying that they just run off with our BTC.
Lending program
Launch IDE Exchanger
Binary system
Marketing company

It s strange bécause they told that lending program could Begin this month.
Any news on Telegram, Facebook
Activity: 140
Lending program
Launch IDE Exchanger
Binary system
Marketing company
Activity: 71
say bye bye to your money !
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I know man, its just they did not say a single word which makes no sense what so ever, why couldn't they write an update in the telagram group it takes them seconds to do that. But they havent said anything or wrote anything in their website.
I but money so im hoping they are going as plan. but i feel like they existed scam
Activity: 1
And turn on 2FA
Activity: 140
Hi,

why can't I open the site, it always gives a warning because of a lack of HTTPS and the site gets blocked.

Does anyone else experience the same problem or has a solution for my problem?

They say at telegram channel about "phishing scam". Please be careful and check the url. https://ico.ideacoin.co (the page must be secure, valid https)
Similar problem Legendcoin has on Chrome
Activity: 76
with chrome it is a known issue... you have to use firefox
Activity: 57
Hi,

why can't I open the site, it always gives a warning because of a lack of HTTPS and the site gets blocked.

I can ope the website without any problem...maybe it's cuz of your security settings.
Activity: 12
Hi,

Activity: 40
Lending will start soon they respond to mails really fast sit back and wait end of the month
Activity: 57
I hope the dev knows that all the people here are investors in this coin are very worried. Please update some information to show that you are live
The only fact IS the autor of the topic have not written a message since the end of ico.

The lack of communication IS not good..WE put our money inside.

From icoreview site it says ico finish on 19th december, so wait until 20th december before you say its scam.

I have never told that IS à scam...
I Say only that there IS à lack of communication since the end of ico.
Activity: 168
The only fact IS the autor of the topic have not written a message since the end of ico.

From icoreview site it says ico finish on 19th december, so wait until 20th december before you say its scam.

Activity: 3
so many pepople say ideacoin launch lending in 10 or 15 but without source of this information.
I seek in telegram, and the last message is from 6-Dic, about pishing attack, in face account, in 10-Dic say:
Dear members,
Please be informed that the IDEA exchange and lending platform is targeted to be launched at the end of this month as our team is working hard to deliver the best for our members . We thank you for all your patience and support and please wait for the most anticipated announcement.

Is all information I found.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
What is the information of the coin?
 Algorithm, supply cap, minable or not ?

why not join their telegram https://t.me/ideacoin , i think dev should update this basic infomation on OP .
Pages:
Jump to: