Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥 IdeaCoin 🔥 Start: 20th November at 12am - page 8. (Read 13863 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
ICO is just finished (5k coins left already) and 37380 accounts. Initial price on internal exchange can be around 5$+  after month 15-20$ and longterm 50$+
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How does the ICO go?

I do not see much hype here.

Are there any problems with buying Ideacoins?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Maybe this is one of the applications that can help traders in trading today.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
where can I find more information about developers?? Huh

I don't think you can find that on hyip  lending.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
No bounty for this project?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I joined, after seeing the bitcointalk I did not see what member ideacoin said about the questions in the forum. I am also a bit worried about this issue
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
where can I find more information about developers?? Huh
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Is there MLM system for ICO? Am I right? If somebody buy coins during ICO with my referall, I take a part of coin?
Seems interesting.
Activity: 350
any bounty campaign or airdrop dev ?
Activity: 36
Is there any social group for this "Idea" ? Fb or telegram ? Where can we discuss ?

they have their official telegram here: https://t.me/ideacoin
brand new
Activity: 0
I check i IDEA COIN in alexa , almost traffic from russia. the white paper iss clean but do not show how to mine, may be it is not ready to mine now (wallet and serrver). When sell alot of coin may be it fake or not legit to do that because has only small to community to mine, IDEA COIN selt mined millions coin to sell and go away. While ICO, BTC can not with draw til 25/11/17? what problem with tech team, are you already to start other program like pending, trading(by bot like you tell). The level of referal is so deep, commision up to 1%, it may be the MLM(focus on MLM more than get profit from Bot-trading like they told.

80% this coin is fake orr scam. company from rusia but don\t have address, team member information.
Activity: 36
which exchange will hit first? any idea?
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Round 5 already !

I put my money in this project but it s strange to see any name of members of the team when you are on thé website
Activity: 1
almost over in the blink of an eye.

https://ico.ideacoin.co/invite/tsmieh2
Activity: 98
Password reset on site is not working for me  Huh Huh Dev please check this!!!!
Merit: 12
developers need to pay more attention to their project
Merit: 12
does all operating systems support IdeaCoin wallet?
Activity: 12
IdeaCoin
----------

The ICO will start on the 20th of November 2017 at 12am London time [UTC]!

Website | RoadMap | WhitePaper | Telegram

WHAT IS IDEACOIN?

The idea of our system is very simple and profitable. We have created bots (IDEABOT) which monitor
more than 12 exchanges and other sources for the appearance of new coins in their listing.

After the appearance of the coin on the exchange, the system analyzes the coin indicators, more than
24 parameters and decides whether to buy this coin for profit or not.

After the bots have made the purchase of coins, they further analyze the market for a sharp increase
in the value of the bought coins (pump) and if it occurs, then sell these coins in several steps,
making a very high profit in the system.

Only on this we can offer you such favorable terms for investing in our IDEACOIN system.

LENDING

Lending is to invest by your own Idea Coins (IDEA) to get the return on a daily basis from the Management of IDEACOIN.

The highest return per month is 45% of your investment.

IdeaCoin provides investment options for you to get the full benefit as per your investment ability.
In case you would like to invest more than $1,010 , IdeaCoin will guarantee your return per day based
on your investment as the additional benefit, excluding your daily return.

ICO REFERRAL PROGRAM
When you invite new parcipants, we pay you the commissions in coins IDEA COIN.
We will offer you various types of partnership rewards.

7 Level partnership program for sale of coins at ICO

You will receive rewards for every purchase made any user invited by you and by anybody of a lower level (to 7 levels down)

* After ICO: a 7-level affiliate program and a binary bonus will work!

ROADMAP
September 2017 - Success Launch Beta version of IDE- ABOT
October 2017 - Site Launch, Best version IDEACOIN System
November 2017 - ICO Crown Sale
December 2017 - Lending Program, IDEACOIN Local Exchanger, Binary System, Marketing Company
January 2018 - Staking PoS System, Listing on Coinmarketcap, LiveCoin, Coinexchange and others
February 2018 - IDEACOIN Block Explorer - Desktop Wallet
March 2018 - IDEABOT v2.0 (ERC20 Version)
June 2018 - IDEA Debit Cards
July 2018 - iOS, Android App

The ICO will start on the 20th of November 2017 at 12am London time [UTC]!

Website | RoadMap | WhitePaper | Telegram

I did deposit some bitcoin but it got confirmed too slow and now I would be in the higher bracket thus I no longer want to invest in your ICO. Why cant i withdraw my bitcoins? the button for withdrawal is still yellow even though my deposit already has 7 confirmations. Can you please help me to withdraw my bitcoins?
Activity: 10
Can you reset amount of coins one person can buy every round! I bought 1000 in round 1, but can buy more when next round have already started!
Activity: 10
Guys can join Ideacoin's Telegram channel here for dicussion: https://t.me/IdeaCoinVN
I personally bought some IDEA! Cheer!
https://imgur.com/a/iX812
Pages:
Jump to: