Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥 - page 14. (Read 86750 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
jibbit runners gives a discount and special offer when you order your cannabis.
Activity: 99
Everyone check our JIbbit Official Song . Amazing Artist 🎉🎤🎧🎼🎵
#JibbitICO #JibbitOfficialSong #DanLemaire #LegalizeMarijuana #MarijuanaMarket #BlockchainTechonology #Cryptocurrency #CryptoWorld #MedicalCannabis

https://t.co/Q5hHYRdbLT
Activity: 78
Cannabis Is truly Medicine that gave you good health i dont khow why many country Are not legal cannabis . Now they have solution true blockchain And Jibbit project. I support this Project to  solve Many Problem Of Health and to prove many Country And Get legalized Cannabis Smiley
Ofcourse, buyers need not to worry on the legalities of buying cannabis from the platform as this area was been given extra consideration making them hire law firms ensuring that they would affirm and abide to present rules and regulations concerning the use of the medicinal plant.
Activity: 308
By utilizing blockchain technology, individuals who are looking for treatment can access the cannabis plant on the platform. buy using your credit cards, debit cards, Jibbit Token.
Activity: 28
The power to harness blockchain could make Jibbit a leading example of adopting blockchain technology. This Jibbit project will be on top now a great platform speaks well.
Activity: 322

Counterfeit prescriptions have evolved into a type of fraud, in which even
some doctors and pharmacists are involved. Growth in the field of medical cannabis in Europe has increased
in a short period of time, which is why there is a need for a professional and transparent solution.
Activity: 99
New Zealand grant the first medical cannabis business lisence– representing a first in the country and a milestone for the industry.

https://mjbizdaily.com/new-zealand-grants-first-medical-cannabis-business-license/
Activity: 30
Greetings,
A plan worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a plan recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the idea proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
Activity: 31
New Zealand’s health ministry has given a private company permission to cultivate medical cannabis – representing a first in the country and a milestone for the industry.
#MedicalCannabis #LegalizeMarijuana #JibbitICO #Jibbit #JIB #JibbitMarketPlace #JibbitRunners #JibbitDoc  #CannabisAct #LegalMarijuanaCultivation
#MarijuanaMarketWorldWide
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
The best concept that I found Jibbit will apply standards in medical sector by using the blockchain technology. The idea of Jibbit project is truly awesome as they address severely limit the problem of "prescription counterfeiting

Yes, they do have intelligent team of developers and advisors that build up this kind of platform. It is very good Idea to combine cannabis into the world of blockchain to make use of it as a medicine. Goodluck Team Jibbit!!
Activity: 86
Through your participation in Jibbit token (JIB) sale, you have the opportunity to support Jibbit and to help revolutionize the cannabis market worldwide, as well as promote its legalization. Jibbit team is convinced that the very complex and opaque cannabis market should be modernized by the use of blockchain technology.
#JibbitICO #JIB #Cannabis #CannabisCommunity #CannabisAct #Blockchain #Cryptocurrency
Activity: 308
The best concept that I found Jibbit will apply standards in medical sector by using the blockchain technology. The idea of Jibbit project is truly awesome as they address severely limit the problem of "prescription counterfeiting
Activity: 322
The Crypto Cannabis Marketplace
One of the main features used by Jibbit is Block￾chain technology. It makes payments on the
platform transparent, anonymous and as safe as
possible for all parties involved. Other criteria
include reducing transaction and business costs
and simplifying the purchasing process. #Jibbit #JibbitICO
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Investors like me who participate in the Jibbit sale will support the platform of Jibbit and help revolutionize the cannabis market globally and promote its legalization. he concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future.
Activity: 86
Through the Jibbit platform, Cannabis industry will gain support from investors globally. Since the Cannabis industry is linked by Jibbit to blockchain technology, it will be well-adopted by the community specifically to the countries that legalized Cannabis. The use of JIB token as payment for Cannabis transactions is the fastest and easiest way for more convenient Cannabis marketplace. If Jibbit will be in partnership with big and reputable Cannabis firms, it will surely become one of the top crypto tokens. Visit https://jibbit.io
#JibbitICO #JIB #TokenSale #Cannabis #Blockchain #Cryptocurrency
Activity: 84
Jibbit have a good supply . And good price for Ico token Have many uses. Have a Team Good Fast developing  jibbit project is Very nice . And i will share this to my friend to joined here
Activity: 84
Cannabis Is truly Medicine that gave you good health i dont khow why many country Are not legal cannabis . Now they have solution true blockchain And Jibbit project. I support this Project to  solve Many Problem Of Health and to prove many Country And Get legalized Cannabis Smiley
Activity: 23
Jibbit team i just salute your bravery on pushing this project because in our country cannabis is not yet legal and i think its not yet legal also on many other countries, but you guys leading the way cannabis to be legalized and to be use in medical industry is amazing,
Activity: 78
Common problem arises in the regulation of the use of CANNABIS which varies from country to country. Nevertheless Europian countries and parts ot the United States stood firm to the findings and have instigated law affirming the use of marijuana in the medical field.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
Canabis is a treatment that is very strong and very beneficial to the medical world, however controversial they turned out to have many benefits behind them. There has been a study that canabis can help to prevent glaucoma and also the most good is the deadly cancer cells, but many countries that prohibit the use of canabis, with Jibbit, can use this platform to order marijuana legally for the purpose of medical and hope this is helpful to many people.
Pages:
Jump to: