Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 86707 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Jibbit will widen the network of crypto-cannabis industry. Jibbit ecosystem will make the cannabis transactions easier and less-hassle, thus benefiting not only those who used cannabis for recreation but most importantly those who need special medication of cannabis.
Activity: 71
Jibbit will surely bring a positive impact to Cannabis industry. The realization of Jibbit project is the answer of the many challenges being faced by the Cannabis business. Through blockchain technology, Cannabis relating transactions is already less-hassle and safe
Activity: 280
Jibbit with the Crypto World. A world which gives the cannabis market a complete independence from the financial systems and its influences. By using the blockchain technology.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Jibbit project will be asucces. They have stong team to make it. Manufacturers and producers need a way to quickly and reliably bring their goods and services to the consumer. The Jibbit token is used as means of payment in the Jibbit network. A strong token for a growing community. Jibbit relies on a team of professionals from the cannabis, crypto-Blockchain, marketing and investment industries.
Activity: 78
Currently many countries legalize canabis, they see the positive in the sense that it can be. There are many benefits and uses of canabis for medical sector. countries that prohibit the trade of canabis also need to open their minds and look at it from different sides, for the good of many people.
Since the use the said plant is legalized in some areas in Europe and USA, its demand in the market had also surged up amounting to Billions of dollars and is to triple by the next coming years.
Activity: 14
The business has just started its project development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your idea. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Both the token sale and the Jibbit ecosystem are always accompanied by the current legal situation. The law firm Thurn Legal with its network of experts is at the side of the Jibbit team. Furthermore, the capital is used for the moderation and coordination of the community.

This are some factors that make investors have more confidence on investing on Jibbit since it has a capable factors that shows a lot of improvement since the start of the project. Kudos to the team and to the community.  Smiley
Activity: 322
 Both the token sale and the Jibbit ecosystem are always accompanied by the current legal situation. The law firm Thurn Legal with its network of experts is at the side of the Jibbit team. Furthermore, the capital is used for the moderation and coordination of the community.

Activity: 1
Hi, fellows.
nice idea sir, will definitely will join this idea, and i believe this business will go moon
Activity: 308
JIBBIT believes that in the future, marijuana will be legalized for medical purposes and thereby it wants to offer a platform that will connect the doctors with the patients.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Really im so happy because i found this early. blockchain is the future. so using blockchain technology will grow and make this market easily accessible to the consumers and this project will be successful.
Merit: 102
I am proud of this jibbitoken project, hopefully in the future it will be successful and grow rapidly.
Activity: 28
Hello,  And what fees will be paid by the merchant to use your platform as a payment processor for your web commerce? Will there be purchase protection in relation to the buyer, that is, buy and receive, because if don't receive,the protection for the refund?
Activity: 27
Jibbit is indeed a spectacular project. Its proposed ecosystem, vision, objectives and plans as stipulated in their whitepaper are well-defined and well-designed, which is obviously formulated by a brilliant team. I can say that Jibbit platform is worth it to be supported. Let us help grow Jibbit community so spread the word.
brand new
Activity: 0
Jibbit®Runner, the delivery service for THC-con￾taining cannabis products near you, it’s as easy as
ordering a pizza. In the future Jibbit®Runner is
intended to make cannabis products as easy to order as possible.if this happens many diseases will be cured. Many patients will benefits from this. Jibbit will be a big help then.
Nice offer. Do you deliver medical marijuana or recreational? I usually order cannabis products from Canada only, but that would be great to try different manufacturers, too. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 28
Of course, this idea is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
More families choose medical marijuana to help kids' severe conditions. Let us support Jibbit to legalized cannabis as a medicine. With this many children will be cured. Good Luck Jibbit Team!

Merit: 104
A change or falsification of the stored data in the Blockchain is almost impossible.  That is why Jibbit is one of the project i been following which has a big potential in the future. Cheesy
Merit: 102
this project is very good and I am sure that this jibbi token project will be a success.#JibbitICO #jibbit #JIB #marijuana
Activity: 86
Ladyluv/swachhcoin.com:
Allowing the sale of recreational  marijuana is expected to generate in the neighborhood of $5 billion in  added annual sales on top of what the industry is already bringing in  via domestic medical sales and exports. #JibbitICO #jibbit #JIB #marijuana
Pages:
Jump to: