Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥 - page 9. (Read 86707 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It isthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a plan with success.
Activity: 23
The project is getting better and better as the day goes by, and the platform itself,
It will change, and a big help for medical services specially to those who really need canabis as a medicine.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
The team experience in the field of marketing, as well as years of experience in the stock markets worldwide, make the Jibbit team an absolute industry expert. With this characteristics, their platform would be so successful.
Activity: 28
Good day
Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it's backed by the SEC, time I can't lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.
Activity: 31
Jibbit ecosystem . These savings made by the seller are deducted directly from the invoice amonut to the customer . Another feature are special offers , which Jibbit publishes together with dealers . These are only show to customers who use a wallet on our platform . This make the Jibbit token more attractive to customers and will make it the preferred means of payment on our platform .

https://jibbit.io
Activity: 280
Jibbit will surely bring a positive impact to Cannabis industry. The realization of Jibbit project is the answer of the many challenges being faced by the Cannabis business. Through blockchain technology, Cannabis relating transactions is already less-hassle and safe.
Activity: 86
Jibbit will surely bring a positive impact to Cannabis industry. The realization of Jibbit project is the answer of the many challenges being faced by the Cannabis business. Through blockchain technology, Cannabis relating transactions is already less-hassle and safe.  Check website : https://jibbit.io
#JibbitICO
Activity: 71
The way tokens work is clear and powerful. The vision of this project is good. Team should focus on mass adaption. I am sure that the team can deliver.   I look forward to seeing how it goes. Good luck.
Activity: 60
A medical cannabis dispensary with a location currently under construction in Monroeville plans to open toward the end of September.
Activity: 2
I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The business will be better then
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Jibbit will widen the network of crypto-cannabis industry. Jibbit ecosystem will make the cannabis transactions easier and less-hassle, thus benefiting not only those who used cannabis for recreation but most importantly those who need special medication of cannabis. Jibbit is the revolutionary of cannabis with the use of blockchain technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Jibbit will surely bring a positive impact to Cannabis industry. The realization of Jibbit project is the answer of the many challenges being faced by the Cannabis business. Through blockchain technology, Cannabis relating transactions is already less-hassle and safe

It surely does impact the industry of cannabis. It will give some advantages for the industry to be known and be legal with some countries all over the globe. Glad that this would be a great project in the future..
brand new
Activity: 0
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Activity: 28
Hi everyone.
I was interested in the project! I believe he has good prospects. Great team! Good luck to you, we expect the listing!
Activity: 280
Jibbit GmbH is working on several software solutions for the cannabis market, with three core sectors. Marketplace for accessories, the Jibbit Marketplace; delivery service for cannabis, the Jibbit Runner; mecal cannabis area, the Jibbit Doc.
Activity: 60
Uruguay is the first country in the world to fully legalize cannabis for adult use and will soon by joined by Canada
#JibbitICO #Jibbit #JIB #LegalizeMarijuana #RecreationalMarijuana #MedicalMarijuana #CannabisStock

https://jibbit.io
Activity: 71
A good idea and a strong team, I closely follow this project, and I believe that this startup will achieve their goals. Revolutionary idea!
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Agreed with this, The Jibbit Team is working hard for cannabis to be legalized all over the world. This could be a big help especially to those people who have a severe sickness. I am Looking forward to the success of this project for the sake of those people who have an uncurable sickness.
Activity: 31
The maker of Corona beer said global cannabis markets were evolving rapidly and would grow to greater than US$200bn in revenue within 15 years
#JibbitICO #Jibbit #JIB #LegalizeMarijuana  #MedicalMatijuana

Interesting 👍 news
http://www.proactiveinvestors.com/companies/news/204276/constellation-brands-expects-worldwide-cannabis-market-to-explode-to-us200bn-business-in-fairly-short-order--204276.html
Activity: 84
Jibbit project is the true projects. Have a True planned have a Goals to Gelp many Problem of Health like Cancer he created medicine  Cannabis And they use Blockchain 😁
That the great planned blockchain are enter in our health tru jibbit
Pages:
Jump to: