Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 86750 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Jibbit is pleased to announce that upon successful completion of the ICOs, the Jibbit token will be secured to multiple exchanges. Appropriate commitments from the crypto exchanges are now available. In addition, we are also in discussion with several TOP20 exchanges in order to enable us to act there as well. So it's a significant milestone for the time after the ICO laid.

http://www.dgap.de/dgap/News/dgap_media/jibbit-gmbh-jibbit-exchange-listing-q/?newsID=1093821
Activity: 9
This project grow marijuana to revolutionize the health industry became a useful medicine for the medical world worldwide, this is a concept that is unique and interesting enough, it can make the world of medicine becomes better and more developed. you will have much to gain from investing here.
Activity: 14
Can't wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the idea a lot, because it will show what the true potential this plan has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.
Activity: 308
Jibbit is a strong sign for a growing community that can rely on a team of professionals from cannabis, crypto blocks, marketing and the investment industry.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey fellows. Hide your wife, hide your cards cause everything getting liquidated for this ICO. I feel really good about it guys seriously, lets go all in! ))
Activity: 322
Jibbit will be a success. They have the strong team to make it.
Manufacturers and producers need a way to quickly and reliably bring their goods and services to the consumer. The Jibbit token is used as means of payment in the Jibbit network. A strong token for a growing community. Jibbit relies on a team of professionals from the cannabis, crypto-Blockchain, marketing and investment industries.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
WOW!! Jibbit is pleased to announce that upon successful completion of the ICOs, the Jibbit token will be secured to multiple exchanges. Appropriate commitments from the crypto exchanges are now available. In addition, we are also in discussion with several TOP20 exchanges in order to enable us to act there as well. So it's a significant milestone for the time after the ICO laid. I can't wait for Q1 2019!! Goodluck Jibbit Team!!
Activity: 308
The Jibbit ecosystem is made up of an experienced team who have been professionals in the cannabis, crypto—blockchain, investment, and marketing industries.
Activity: 9
Is KYC required in participating in the business? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
Activity: 84

Experts agree that any marijuana stock worth the investment should have a global growth strategy to bring cannabis to other parts of the world.
I am looking forward to this development so that many countries which didn't legalized cannabis yet can buy cannabis medicine for the patients and more lives will be save..
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Jibbit will enable cannabis community to enter into the cryptomarket economy to legally obtain medical cannabis as a blockchain solution. For this purpose, Jibbit elaborates a secure infrastructure to verify the authenticity of medical prescriptions. Jibbit is an ecosystem where consumers, producers, and suppliers find each other. Each transaction is encrypted in the blockchain and can be accessed by everyone when needed.
Changing or falsifying the stored data is impossible.
Activity: 31
New Jersey could legalize recreational marijuana by end of September

#JibbitICO #Jibbit #Jibbit #JIB #LegalizeMarijuana  #LegalizeRecreationalMarijuana
 https:/[Suspicious link removed]/DqX4cJKBby via @thephillyvoice
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
The patient, physicians and pharmacists network: More anonymity – more security. Blockchain-based solutions for the medical sector or example, to making recipes tamper-proof. I hope this kind of feature "The Jibbit Doc" would be available in our country.
Activity: 71
A trusted project like Jibbit is worth of support knowing that cannabis industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the world and meet the expectation of its user.
Activity: 23
I really like the concept it will be helpful for the community who needs cannabis as a medicine i just hope this will be successful in the near future
Activity: 250
I see JIBBIT will revolutionize the use of Cannabis into medical medicine. this is good for the development of the treatment industry.
many platforms like this and their development are less convincing. I hope the JIBBIT team can achieve success and gain the sympathy of many investors.
Activity: 60
Through your participation in Jibbit token (JIB) sale, you have the opportunity to support Jibbit and to help revolutionize the cannabis market worldwide, as well as promote its legalization. Jibbit team is convinced that the very complex and opaque cannabis market should be modernized by the use of blockchain technology.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DEV I see You have a good idea,the future of medicine should develop and bring undeniable benefits!I wish you guys success and full implementation.What exchange will you trade on?
Activity: 322
Jibbit®Runner, the delivery service for THC-con￾taining cannabis products near you, it’s as easy as
ordering a pizza. In the future Jibbit®Runner is
intended to make cannabis products as easy to order as possible.if this happens many diseases will be cured. Many patients will benefits from this. Jibbit will be a big help then.
Activity: 86
Jibbit will surely bring a positive impact to Cannabis industry. The realization of Jibbit project is the answer of the many challenges being faced by the Cannabis business. Through blockchain technology, Cannabis relating transactions is already less-hassle and safe.
Pages:
Jump to: