Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 86750 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I strongly believe that this project will be a huge success. At first, I was still skeptical because cannabis is involved and especially because it is not yet legal in many countries including mine.
By using blockchain technology, Jibbit will be able to address and severely limit the problem of prescription counterfeiting since the prescriptions issued by doctors are stored in the blockchain. One of the three core sectors of Jibbit, Jibbit Doc has the potential to revolutionize the medical prescription system. This will help many sick people to get authentic medical cannabis products.
Activity: 280
The goal of Jibbit is to connect the fast-growing cannabis industry with the crypto world and to make the benefits
of blockchain technology accessible.
With recreational cannabis legalization in Canada, demand for accessories and solutions in this industry has increased. Many other territories will surely follow with medical cannabis legalization which is a much-needed thing for many sick people. These will mean increased business for Jibbit. 
It is a great idea that Jibbit Ecosystem will allow and promote payment with cryptocurrencies. Imagine the number of users Jibbit Project will bring into the cryptocurrency world, it will immensely help cryptocurrency go mainstream. #Jibbit
Jibbit to be as future-proof as possible, and to be prepared for possible scaling problems of
theEthereum blockchain solution, approaches will be made to link the Jibbit network to other blockchains.
Jibbit, itself, does not sell products containing
THC, but merely provides the platform (software solution) for the networking of buyers, sellers, doctors,
pharmacies and health insurance companies.
Over the years, many people have abused the use of cannabis which in effect attached a very bad image to this plant. The abuse overshadowed its medicinal effectivity. With the legalization of medical cannabis in some places, we are slowly seeing some changes. I am hoping one day with the help of Jibbit that the benefits of this plant will me made accessible to more medically challenged individuals around the world.
#Jibbit
Jibbit adheres to all legal regulations on the subject of cannabis worldwide. Illegal acts are not tolerated
in the Jibbit network and will be immediately prevented.
Activity: 60
It is a rare event for any political figure to roll up his or her sleeves to move forward the issue of marijuana reform. Especially in the Southern part of the United States, where the attitude among a lot of the lawmakers is that marijuana is still a gateway to all bad things.
#JibbitICO #Jibbit #JIB #LegalizeMedicalMarijuana
Cannabis may not be legal in many countries yet but I am hoping at least for Medical Cannabis to be eventually legalized in many more countries to allow sick people have access to these already proven to be effective medical cannabis products.
This project will revolutionalize the cannabis industry through the adoption of Blockchain Technology. Jibbit will provide a blockchain-based ecosystem and a new cryptocurrency, Jibbit Token, which will allow the cannabis industry to flourish.
On Wednesday, Canada will become the second and by far largest country to legalize the sale of recreational marijuana.
LONDON — Doctors in Britain will be able to legally prescribe medicinal cannabis from Nov. 1, after two highly publicized cases of young, epileptic patients dependent on marijuana-based treatments put pressure on the government to review its policy.
Jibbit will bring the next 200M users into the Crypto Community. This will very much help in the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are not only changing the way we transact, but also how we store value for the long term and how we conduct business.
#Jibbit
Activity: 84
Jibbit Have actual Products.  Legalizing Cannabis is Main Goal of Jibbit Projects.
 They using  Blockchain Technology to manage Cannabis.
 I see the Good Future in Jibbit Projects. And Also many Country About Using Cannabis as Medicine 😁
Recently, U.S. Representative Matt Gaetz introduced the Medical Cannabis Research Act (the “Act”), which would facilitate and encourage federally-approved clinical trials testing the medicinal effects of chemicals found in the marijuana plant. The bill is notable because, if passed, it would bypass the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) as it relates to marijuana research licenses and would put the task in the hands of Congress.
#JibbitICO #Jibbit #JIB #LegalizeMedicalMarijuana #MarijuanaPlant
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
The Most importants Herb in The world is marijuana . And i support Jibbit because They Focusing Marijuana To Legalized it to Many Country To Use to Good Reason. And Jibbit is have A Nice Platform Use Blockchain Technology
I believe Jibbit Will Success Soon.😁

Marijuana will be an important medicine but slow down with your hype making it as the most important. Also, if you think Jibbit can legalize marijuana in many countries, you must be absurd.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
The Most importants Herb in The world is marijuana . And i support Jibbit because They Focusing Marijuana To Legalized it to Many Country To Use to Good Reason. And Jibbit is have A Nice Platform Use Blockchain Technology
I hope marijuana is not legalized. You just need to release special medications using the same properties as in marijuana  Huh Why is everyone so obsessed with it?
Activity: 84
Support for marijuana legalization increased again over the past year, according to a new survey from the Pew Research Center.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
The potential of Jibbit project is greatly well developed, Medical cannabis can be obtained legally from a pharmacy on prescription, but this is what prescription forgers take advantage of Through fake prescriptions.

There is very high competition in this business, I know more than ten projects that deal with medical cannabis. And this is only on the blockchain). How do I determine which of the projects (or even two or three) will become leaders in this industry? I like your project, but other projects have a good idea and implementation.
Pages:
Jump to: