Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 86707 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Jibbit will surely bring a positive impact to Cannabis industry. The realization of Jibbit project is the answer of the many challenges being faced by the Cannabis business. Through blockchain technology, Cannabis relating transactions is already less-hassle and safe.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Jibbit is the payment solution for cannabis transactions. Aside from the special offers and discounts to the users of Jibbit Marketplace and Jibbit Runner, it offers an ease of transaction. The Jibbit ecosystem is perfectly designed for the growing business of cannabis.
Activity: 280
Online medical consultation time  allows
patients to more openly describe their symptoms and to more easily express their desire for a cannabis-based
drug to the doctor.
Activity: 71
The projects is a great project for me. As it will help many people with their sickness..hope that it also be legalize on some other countries. Think this as a cure. Hoping too that jibbit is the way to change the bad image that cannabis has.
Activity: 31
BISMARCK — The North Dakota Department of Health is accepting applications for medical marijuana dispensaries in Grand Forks and Williston regions, the agency said Wednesday, Sept. 12.

Visit their website
https://jibbit.io

#JibbitICO #Jibbit #JIB #LegalizeRecreationalMarijuana #LegalizeMedicalMarijuana #Dispensary
Activity: 60
Uruguay is the first country in the world to fully legalize cannabis for adult use and will soon by joined by Canada.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Can the personal referral link only be used once? Or every investment using my link, will I receive 10% bonus on the amount invested through my link?
Activity: 3
Greetings,
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting plan. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the plan!
Activity: 322

The marketing during and after the token sale is a major ingredient for the success of Jibbit. In this way, we invest in promising campaigns in order to get the maximum possible reach as far as possible. During and even after the token sale we are planning to add numerous articles, listing on well-known ICO websites, a trading school, interviews and numerous reviews to increase the awareness of the Jibbit token.
The largest part of the marketing budget will be used in the coming years for the worldwide announcement and establishment of the Jibbit platform.
Activity: 60
A medical cannabis dispensary with a location currently under construction in Monroeville plans to open toward the end of September.

#JIBBIT #JB
Activity: 34
The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent businesss, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
Activity: 84
Jibbit have a Good positive feedback to many Investor because this is Have a Products A Good Products. And High demand . Very useful token have
 And Active developing and Updating about planned in Cannabis
Goodluck and keep it up Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Users of the platform can already buy the plant using your credit cards, debit cards, and the Jibbit Token. That’s a fantastic Idea, right? Using the platform you can save time, money and effort.  Not only that, there is also an app version for this platform and it will be released on IOS and Android Devices.
Activity: 78
Jibbit is indeed a spectacular project. Its proposed ecosystem, vision, objectives and plans as stipulated in their whitepaper are well-defined and well-designed, which is obviously formulated by a brilliant team. I can say that Jibbit platform is worth it to be supported. Let us help grow Jibbit community so spread the word.
Exactly! Jibbit will widen the network of crypto-cannabis industry. Jibbit ecosystem will make the cannabis transactions easier and less-hassle, thus benefiting not only those who used cannabis for recreation but most importantly those who need special medication of cannabis.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!

Even though the market is fluctuated but we can't determine the price will go down or up. Just try to invest early with Jibbit. It is a suggestion coming from me. Wink
Activity: 86
Jibbit will widen the network of crypto-cannabis industry. Jibbit ecosystem will make the cannabis transactions easier and less-hassle, thus benefiting not only those who used cannabis for recreation but most importantly those who need special medication of cannabis. 
Activity: 71
The team experience in the field of marketing as well as years of experience in the stock markets worldwide make the Jibbit team an absolute industry expert. With this characteristics their platform would be so successful.
Activity: 84
I believe Jibbit I Have a Scured token.
Jibbit have good supply. Planned about they supply And Very useful Platform . Goodluck to all team behind of this projects. Smiley
Activity: 27
If the crypto investors and cannabis investors will unite through the Jibbit ecosystem, it will make Jibbit an enormous platform capable of dealing the huge business of crypto-cannabis, two different industries supported with two different state-of-the-art technologies which are both backed by strong-hold communities. It is better to take part early, so be an early Jibbit investor and witness the platform grow... witness your investment grow..
brand new
Activity: 0
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
Pages:
Jump to: