Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥 - page 33. (Read 86750 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
Blockchain technologies are improving the modern world and in this industry they can help projects to gain a sustainable growth.
Activity: 139
The market stops to be bearish. It can give us wonderful opportunities.
I think it is the right time to invest in this project, and I think we have to hurry to do this efforts.
Activity: 139
The market stops to be bearish. It can give us wonderful opportunities.
Activity: 160
And what can this project do with it? Can they find any solution for such a great problem?
They  are planning, and working on, providing a network for the cannabis industry.It can solve all the counterfeit problems. I really believe in it.
And it will improve the market greatly. The improving of the market will give us great chances.
Activity: 19
how this different from potcoin?
And what can this project do with it? Can they find any solution for such a great problem?
They  are planning, and working on, providing a network for the cannabis industry.It can solve all the counterfeit problems. I really believe in it.
Activity: 23
whats the latest update on this project?
Activity: 162
And what are the problems of this industry? Can you tell me more about it?
Counterfeit production.. is a greatest problem that can be mentioned in connection with it.
The numbers of counterfeit prescriptions are also increasing, It is a major problem for many pharmacies, doctors and health insurance companies.
Activity: 181
Counterfeit production.. is a greatest problem that can be mentioned in connection with it.
Activity: 177
Activity: 235
Is it a big market niche here? Can it be profitable to invest in it?
I don’t know exactly but I think there is. If they are making a project sure it is.
Activity: 224
Is it a big market niche here? Can it be profitable to invest in it?
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Jibbit.io is a cool project that uses Blockchain technology to demonstrate the value of this revolutionary crypto community movement and how we can make the world a little better.
Activity: 238
Hi I have never heard about cannabis industry. Can you tell me something about it? I wonder does it have any economical sence in our modern world.
Yes it has. The cannabis industry is the fastest growing industry in the world, especially in the USA, Canada and Europe.
And above-average growth rates are expected to continue for the coming years
The wave of global legalization is increasing the demand for accessories and solutions needed for everyday use in this area.
Really? Why do you think so. I doubt.
So it can be a great business buy and sell them? Why do you think so.
Activity: 238
Hi I have never heard about cannabis industry. Can you tell me something about it? I wonder does it have any economical sence in our modern world.
Yes it has. The cannabis industry is the fastest growing industry in the world, especially in the USA, Canada and Europe.
The wave of global legalization is increasing the demand for accessories and solutions needed for everyday use in this area.
Really? Why do you think so. I doubt.
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: