Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥 - page 35. (Read 86750 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

삶. 건강. 연결. 성장

Jibbit은 전 세계 대마초 커뮤니티와 암호화 세계 (200m +)를 연결시키는 생태계 네트워크를 만듭니다. 대마초 시장을 금 융 시스템과 그 영향력으로부터 완전히 독립적으로 만드는 블록 체인 기술을 이용함으로써, 우리는 암호화 사회의 혁명적인 움직임의 가치와 어떻게 우리가 세상을 조금 더 나은 곳으로 만들 수 있는지를 보여 줍니다. 지금 바로 암호화 세계에 대중들이 접근할 수 있도록 도와 드리겠습니다.  사람들에게 돌려줄 힘을주세요!

Hi HANTS. You should create a new topic in the area reserved for Korean language and not post here, this area is only for english
You can see the area reserved for Korean language at the link below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=82.0
copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
There are a few projects that have been involved in the field of cannabis but have not worked
What are the features of this Token and how will you support it?
Jibbit Token is used for payment at Jibbit® Market, Jibbit® Runner, Jibbit®Doc. Jibbit Tokens User will receive discounts and many special offers. You can read more about the project in the whitepaper : https://jibbit.io/whitepaper
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Having a very unique platform combining both cannabis and blockchain will be very interesting for most investors. I am very sure this project will be successful because of their very brilliant idea. Many people wants cannabis to be legalized and make use of it as a herbal medicine. Now JIBBiT is here to make a world where the cannabis market is completely independent of the financial system and its influences. Goodluck JIBBiT Team!!
Activity: 266
There are a few projects that have been involved in the field of cannabis but have not worked
What are the features of this Token and how will you support it?
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
Jibbit is trying to make the cannabis market completely independent of the financial system and its impact. I think that this idea can be successful
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
This is a brillant idea. I checked the Project from website to comments and i decided that is the best ICO about weed. I am sure lots of people will participate this Project. And also i really liked the team. Very strong. I wish you all good luck with ths great piece.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Could you tell me if this company has a telegram chat?
Hi, Yes, on the project site you can find all the information and links to the groups, here's the t.me/jibbitico

It's should be. https://t.me/jibbitico
That's a clickable link.

I can translate the article into vietnamese. How much will you pay me? Huh

Hi. You can check their bounty thread to know more about this.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38714557
Activity: 252
Can I still join your ICO? How will the token distribution be distributed among the participants?
Activity: 238
The success of ico and the project as a whole depends on the team, and here it seems to be strong enough, so I think the JIBBIT project will be implemented in the best way. Good luck
Activity: 173
Could you tell me how you are going to distribute tokens?
Activity: 168
I studied the project team. I concluded that jibbit is a very interesting project for investing
Activity: 154
Hey guys, i was curious about languages used by your platform. As i understand it is multinational, and as i think it is important to have many languages, which are you going to use? Thanks
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
I can't understand why any Cannabis baked project is not successful yet from last few years all have been died because they failed to provide the solution as they promised. I am interested to know what plan you have to make it successful.
Activity: 266
Hi, Yes, on the project site you can find all the information and links to the groups, here's the t.me/jibbitico
Activity: 280
Activity: 280
I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
Yeah, seems like that. At least i am gonna use it:) And my friends. So tokens from this project is 100% will worth it, imho.
It will be interesting to follow the further development of the platform.
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
nothing new , market place are everywhere , many cannabis coin ever
Activity: 70
I can translate the article into vietnamese. How much will you pay me? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: