Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Sale is Closed 🔥🔥 - page 34. (Read 86750 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
From what I read through your app I can buy cannabis.
not only cannabis but also accessories for consumption and cultivation. There's also delivery.
Activity: 109
From what I read through your app I can buy cannabis.
Activity: 119
The project is really cool see their goal is to connect the fast-growing cannabis industry with the cryptographic world and make the benefits of blockchain technology available.
Activity: 125
Hi, what is the purpose of your project?
Activity: 266
I watched your video and realized that your idea is very cool. This will greatly facilitate the process of selling and buying cannabis. Thank you!!!
Activity: 131
How do I understand your Jibbit network will help manufacturers to find a buyer?

Jibbit is a network in which people can find everything they need in the field of cannabis
Activity: 280
How do I understand your Jibbit network will help manufacturers to find a buyer?
Activity: 126
For the first time I see something like this interesting project I think you will develop it. Good luck!!!
What if in my country cannabis isn't legalized.
it is Clear that the purchase of THC-containing products through the platform is only possible in countries where the legalization of cannabis has already taken place, and where the sale of a cannabis-containing product is legal.
Activity: 156
What if in my country cannabis isn't legalized.
Can anyone tell us more about their team?
Their team has experience in the field of marketing, in stock markets around the world, it proves that their team is experts in the industry.
Activity: 163
Can anyone tell us more about their team?
Activity: 158
Hello, your project is very promising, especially I liked that your tokens can be paid in the Jibbit network.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I really liked your idea of creating a network where consumers, manufacturers and suppliers can quickly and easily find each other.
Activity: 173
Hello, I came across your project and have not yet understood what exactly you want to do?
there is information on the site-they are working to create a network for the cannabis industry. This network allows each client to meet their needs in the field of cannabis.
There will be and accessories for consumption and cultivation and delivery for prescription patients.
Activity: 252
Your idea is very interesting because the cannabis industry is a fast-growing industry and this network will help many people from different countries.
Activity: 168
Hello, I came across your project and have not yet understood what exactly you want to do?
there is information on the site-they are working to create a network for the cannabis industry. This network allows each client to meet their needs in the field of cannabis.
Activity: 266
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi Everyone.
Jibbit's Pre-Sale is taking place with 25% bonus. Do not miss the opportunity. At the same time you will also earn 10% from each investor you refer. Visit https://jibbit.io/ to join
copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
blockchain meets cannabis
Pages:
Jump to: