Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌟⭐🌟 JURY.ONLINE: THE FUTURE OF DISPUTES' RESOLUTION 🌟⭐🌟 - page 4. (Read 7293 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I just saw how de current cap decrease by 100$,is it because floating currency rate
Activity: 11
Hello JURY.ONLINE and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to see you on our free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
Hello, how long does it take for the KYC, it has been a long time now that my account is still PENDING
4 days ago an announcement was made but few listen and took the announcement to heart and in just 3 days it will be late, for those who have the Blockchain account please PM me.
Activity: 121
4 days ago an announcement was made but few listen and took the announcement to heart and in just 3 days it will be late, for those who have the Blockchain account please PM me.
I still don't understand. We don't have another token smart contract, now the balances can be seen in the dashboard and after the end of ICO tokens will be sent to their holders.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
What happened on this project? There's no news whatsoever... failed or still alive? Their bounty thread seems dead as there's no bounty manager handling it now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I love crypto
Is this in any exchange yet?
Activity: 29
FRONT PAGE HAS TO BE CHANGED THE ICO DATE

1 ETH = 210 JOT
20% DISCOUNT
Minimal amount: 5 JOT

Dates: 12 February 2018 14:00 UTC -
14 March 2018 14:00 UTC

if they dont keep the front page updated with the ICO dates, Can it be taken seriously?

I agree with you! We update our website soon! We have done already many things, concentrated on product!
Activity: 29
Is this thing still allive?

More than that!
We have working product and 2 project who are ready to use our platform!
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
FRONT PAGE HAS TO BE CHANGED THE ICO DATE

1 ETH = 210 JOT
20% DISCOUNT
Minimal amount: 5 JOT

Dates: 12 February 2018 14:00 UTC -
14 March 2018 14:00 UTC

if they dont keep the front page updated with the ICO dates, Can it be taken seriously?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Last tweet was on 1-12, hope you guys are are working hard behind the scenes and surprise us soon! 😁
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is this thing still allive?
Activity: 30
Do you foresee any country-level or other-level legal jurisdictions being in a position to challenge the judgements handed down…
Activity: 17
You can use any exchange with sufficiently big volumes of trades.
Activity: 74
I'm searching for a co-worker with the project, I can be useful for you by making a video for your project, but I need to contact with who's interested in it.
Activity: 11
In addition to monetary relief, will Jury Online allow litigation for equitable relief such as an injunction between the parties?
If you are referring to the bounty campaign, the post was updated on bitcointalk
Activity: 30
Hello) Bounty manager is here? Can you tell me when the table with awards will be updated?
hoping for good things from this companty
Pages:
Jump to: