Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KickCity - Community Is Power - page 2. (Read 17283 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
October 02, 2018, 03:03:37 PM
“We help men eat on the moon” — KickCity
The search for blockchain killer DAPP that will drive mass adoption of cryptocurrencies and daily use of tokens in economic activities, remains the pain of the industry.

https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/we-help-men-eat-on-the-moon-kickcity-cac33f29aa6b
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
September 29, 2018, 05:41:39 AM
Kick city website seems not working. It loads a blank page.
Is the project still alive? I cannot see any development or recent update. If anyone can share some news.

the site is working fine, you can see for yourself  https://kickcity.io

for the future, do not mislead people
This is of little use to investors. Where is the token traded now? It's not even on coinmarketcap. The latest update to Twitter was made on August 8...
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
September 13, 2018, 12:25:41 PM
Is the project still alive? I cannot see any development or recent update. If anyone can share some news.

the site is working fine, you can see for yourself  https://kickcity.io

for the future, do not mislead people
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
September 02, 2018, 04:45:11 AM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
August 31, 2018, 02:51:26 AM
Listing on big exchanges costs lot of money and decentralized exchanges are still very complicated for new and average people. I don't know what is the development status but still they can push the request to coinmarketcap to list the token if they have not done yet. At least it will create awareness about the project this way.
I agree with you that listing in big exchange is expensive. But they can join in the listing vote that most of this exchanges organize and get KCY token listed, at least other projects do it and they succeed.
That's right, many do this so they can be registered in a large exchange without having to pay a large fee. but I am not sure about this project, with a long time this project has not shown good progress
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
August 30, 2018, 12:29:57 PM
Listing on big exchanges costs lot of money and decentralized exchanges are still very complicated for new and average people. I don't know what is the development status but still they can push the request to coinmarketcap to list the token if they have not done yet. At least it will create awareness about the project this way.
I agree with you that listing in big exchange is expensive. But they can join in the listing vote that most of this exchanges organize and get KCY token listed, at least other projects do it and they succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
August 28, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 08:50:16 AM
Overall, the project looks a bit chaotic and the information is not too detailed. Also as it's with any social platform, the users will play the most important part and there doesn't seem to be any significant and successful marketing campaign to encourage not only investors, but future users.

Hey! We are working on it. Don't worry, we do see our goals and we are ready to achieve it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 12:35:27 PM
 Overall, the project looks a bit chaotic and the information is not too detailed. Also as it's with any social platform, the users will play the most important part and there doesn't seem to be any significant and successful marketing campaign to encourage not only investors, but future users.
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
August 17, 2018, 11:08:24 PM
hello team
why is this project not included in a large market while this project has been running very long maybe it can be said to be successful.
do you not think about your tokens on the upcoming market exchange?

Hello!

We are focused on developing the product so we don't plan any other exchange exept IDEX. Token will go up when the product will work
When will this product work? Is that enough, when your product is running and the price will improve? seeing other projects that have run their products I think is really influential but that happens when they enter a good market too. sorry if it's wrong, this is just what I've seen so far

The product will be ready by the mid of autumn

after the fall will this project enter a large market sir?
or do you just want to focus on your project?
sorry beforehand, maybe I asked this for the umpteenth time

for today we are focused on product
I am little bit disappointed that at the moment you are don't plan listing good exchanges, But if you focus on the product, then token price can grow at IDEX too - I hope the expectations will not be in vain.
maybe this will take a long time to see the results of the team about this project. so maybe there are some who think the same as me, when this project is too long to develop then people will be bored to wait and forget about this project. because they also can't make buying and selling at idex with volume 0 now. goodjob team Smiley
August 14, 2018, 04:59:02 AM
hello team
why is this project not included in a large market while this project has been running very long maybe it can be said to be successful.

Hello!

We are focused on developing the product so we don't plan any other exchange exept IDEX. Token will go up when the product will work
When will this product work? Is that enough, when your product is running and the price will improve? seeing other projects that have run their products I think is really influential but that happens when they enter a good market too. sorry if it's wrong, this is just what I've seen so far

that is why we are focused on product right now. when it will work token demand will go up

I am little bit disappointed that at the moment you are don't plan listing good exchanges, But if you focus on the product, then token price can grow at IDEX too - I hope the expectations will not be in vain.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
August 13, 2018, 06:44:40 AM
hello team

Hello!

August 13, 2018, 06:01:28 AM
hello team

Hello!

Activity: 554
August 11, 2018, 04:56:26 PM
hello team

Hello!

Activity: 336
Merit: 31
August 11, 2018, 02:07:41 PM
any chance for Kickcity? sorry but i really dont see any value to it even in the market. this is so frustrating.
i kinda regret joining the ico as well as the bounty
Mate don't regret joining the Ico, we all know the situation of things now in the crypto market. The bearish market is affecting everyone and every coin. Let's be hopeful that things will turn around pretty soon.
August 06, 2018, 08:22:08 AM
hello team

Hello!

Rollbit - Crypto Futures
August 06, 2018, 04:47:10 AM
hello team

Hello!

August 06, 2018, 04:37:42 AM
hello team

Hello!

Activity: 554
August 03, 2018, 05:50:56 PM
hello team
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 06:30:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: