Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KickCity - Community Is Power - page 6. (Read 17283 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is this coin dead now? No updates?  Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
I think KCY needs some other exchanges for the token to be trading. Because Idex don't have much volume trading there. Please, try listing in some other exchanges.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
Since kickcity just distributed their token others are really eager to know what exchanges are hosting KCY tokens. Well human nature it seems but what I want to know from KickCity is the line up for events. Events are the bread and butter for this platform . We must support these type of blockchain apps for long term not just having the tokens and sell it for a quick buck.

True that. It's a big plus for the project if people are holding a token, not rapidly selling it after the end of ICO.
btw is the token being listed anywhere?

yes, Idex

Other than idex, is there any plans? because the IDEX , well.. there is no action there at all. Some marketing and any other small exchange would be nice. Maybe look at mercatox which is small exchange

I think all can not wait for kickcity to get into the exchange where, because they want to see the tokens they hold have a price that matches the price that is on the ICO sale. I think if KCY better get into the exchange which directly has a large volume than going into a small exchange Smiley.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Since kickcity just distributed their token others are really eager to know what exchanges are hosting KCY tokens. Well human nature it seems but what I want to know from KickCity is the line up for events. Events are the bread and butter for this platform . We must support these type of blockchain apps for long term not just having the tokens and sell it for a quick buck.

True that. It's a big plus for the project if people are holding a token, not rapidly selling it after the end of ICO.

yes, Idex

Other than idex, is there any plans? because the IDEX , well.. there is no action there at all. Some marketing and any other small exchange would be nice. Maybe look at mercatox which is small exchange
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

yes, Idex
Activity: 67

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
How many in the end did you collect the project? And thenhere is there any information. Thank you in advance)))

thank you! more event soon. you can find ask information in our twitter, telegram or instagram
Activity: 554
When the bonus will be paid early investors?

we are counting now

hallo sir, is KCY token in the near future will enter into exchange?
thanks. I hope you will respond

that's many people ask about that in telegram, many people ask about when they got into exchange
currently they got listed into idex but unfortunetly the volume there is not good

surely all will hope kickcity will enter into the big exchange. let's support this project with sincerity

when we can see kickcity in coinmarketcap if team not plan to listed new exchange for this project. i hope it will soon

they say we have to be patient and they also say that kickcity will soon get into the exchange and CMC
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

we are counting now

that's many people ask about that in telegram, many people ask about when they got into exchange
currently they got listed into idex but unfortunetly the volume there is not good

surely all will hope kickcity will enter into the big exchange. let's support this project with sincerity

when we can see kickcity in coinmarketcap if team not plan to listed new exchange for this project. i hope it will soon

we are counting now

Both organizers do not unnecessarily make advertising expenditures and try to find compulsory invitees, and the quality of the organization that is being organized grows seriously, as well as having a great time together with your friends, and you are also profitable from this work. I noticed this project late. but I think the process after ICO will pass successfully.

Hello! Thank you for your support!
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
When are you planning to list your token on a better exchange?
I believe you could do that, we are all waiting. I know you have a very good team with a good connections. Hope to hear good news soonest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Both organizers do not unnecessarily make advertising expenditures and try to find compulsory invitees, and the quality of the organization that is being organized grows seriously, as well as having a great time together with your friends, and you are also profitable from this work. I noticed this project late. but I think the process after ICO will pass successfully.
Activity: 798
Can an admin here please confirm the total and circulating supply? I notice around 18M tokens on etherscan. Are these the correct numbers? Thanks in advance!
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

we are counting now

Activity: 22
happy this project happy to be here good luck Smiley

we are counting now

we are counting now
Pages:
Jump to: