Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KickCity - Community Is Power - page 4. (Read 17283 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
been here in bounty since the telegram days, the only bounty I can take part in right now is social media.
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project? If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
I have not even heard of the dividends that will be paid in this project. I remember that there was an airdrop, but the tokens never came.

True, there was an airdrop. And everything was payed out
Activity: 28
The plan looks quite hopeful. A rather interesting project, rational job, blameless activity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project? If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
I have not even heard of the dividends that will be paid in this project. I remember that there was an airdrop, but the tokens never came.

And what is the value of this token? Nothing is clear, and here is the banker?
What is the competitor is weak and bitcointalk? Again trying to stick the dog's fifth leg.

you can check KCY value on Idex
are there any plans for new exchange besides in idex? by simply entering in one of the exchange kcy is very difficult to have a large volume so that its price is difficult to improve. is there a roadmap about target price and exchange for kcy. thank you

Yeah I agree, I really hope some other exchange comes so that the price can atleast see some day light
IDEX is not only hard to trade but zero liquidity, zero price and its at the floor now

Hello! We don't plan any other exchange except Idex, for now
so how will kcy get better when it has no volume at all in idex? do you guys not care about the investors who have supported this project? they spend money to invest in this project and now they get nothing.

Hello! We are developing platform now. When we finish it people will start using tokens inside the platform. It will create demand and the price will go up
Activity: 294
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
any chance for Kickcity? sorry but i really dont see any value to it even in the market. this is so frustrating.
i kinda regret joining the ico as well as the bounty
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures

What is the competitor is weak and bitcointalk? Again trying to stick the dog's fifth leg.

are there any plans for new exchange besides in idex? by simply entering in one of the exchange kcy is very difficult to have a large volume so that its price is difficult to improve. is there a roadmap about target price and exchange for kcy. thank you

Yeah I agree, I really hope some other exchange comes so that the price can atleast see some day light
IDEX is not only hard to trade but zero liquidity, zero price and its at the floor now

so how will kcy get better when it has no volume at all in idex? do you guys not care about the investors who have supported this project? they spend money to invest in this project and now they get nothing.

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. Project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I don’t think they will be able to win concurrency with pledgecamp for example. But at least they try.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures

Activity: 476

The CEO-Founder of kickcity project told me:

upload images  

So I am waiting now, I would update here when I got any news from the team.

Smiley Cheesy Grin Really? Calculation looks like suspicious? So why team can't recalculate reward again. Oh, because reward will be same according to stakes system and bounty terms/rules...Cannot use calculator and do some simple maths? How they are going to create a blockchain project so..

Everything a little bit more complicated than just math. There will be update soon about Sylon's bounty

Interesting. Please post update here. Once it available. If you are able to proof ur reputation, just do it. Community will decide than.

yes, I will it post for sure
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
The CEO-Founder of kickcity project told me:

upload images  

So I am waiting now, I would update here when I got any news from the team.

Smiley Cheesy Grin Really? Calculation looks like suspicious? So why team can't recalculate reward again. Oh, because reward will be same according to stakes system and bounty terms/rules...Cannot use calculator and do some simple maths? How they are going to create a blockchain project so..

Everything a little bit more complicated than just math. There will be update soon about Sylon's bounty

Interesting. Please post update here. Once it available. If you are able to proof ur reputation, just do it. Community will decide than.
On the bright side even distributing is not helping as the price is extremely low till now
Untill there is exchange

In fairness to KickCity team, I have my tokens and I still believe in this project . Going to hold it for as long as it can to be mass adopted. The bear period really affects all cryptos . Just thinking the service it will render rather than the price.

thank you for your support 💙
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
On the bright side even distributing is not helping as the price is extremely low till now
Untill there is exchange

In fairness to KickCity team, I have my tokens and I still believe in this project . Going to hold it for as long as it can to be mass adopted. The bear period really affects all cryptos . Just thinking the service it will render rather than the price.
Activity: 22
Untill there is exchange
Pages:
Jump to: