Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KickCity - Community Is Power - page 3. (Read 17283 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.Have been waiting for this in a long time. Nobody should miss out on this ICO

you can check out our telegram community https://t.me/kickcity_chat
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.Have been waiting for this in a long time. Nobody should miss out on this ICO
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

And what is the value of this token? Nothing is clear, and here is the banker?
What is the competitor is weak and bitcointalk? Again trying to stick the dog's fifth leg.

you can check KCY value on Idex
Was every surprised when I checked KCY on idex today and saw zero volume. Is it that no one trades the token or is there another exchange?

do not worry about the problem, we can only wait for the team to give us information about the progress of this project. although there is no good news to date but I am still convinced the team is still working to make this project better.

Nothing to worry about KickCity developers making sure everything will be fine, we have to give them ample time that they are need as i believe they are also facing the dump market but am sure they are protecting all their investors interest and supporters. 

thank you for you support. It is very important for us. And we do work a lot now.

By the way, we've just finished Payment Widget

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlamC6ega7s/?taken-by=kickcity_io

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

What is the competitor is weak and bitcointalk? Again trying to stick the dog's fifth leg.

Was every surprised when I checked KCY on idex today and saw zero volume. Is it that no one trades the token or is there another exchange?

do not worry about the problem, we can only wait for the team to give us information about the progress of this project. although there is no good news to date but I am still convinced the team is still working to make this project better.

Nothing to worry about KickCity developers making sure everything will be fine, we have to give them ample time that they are need as i believe they are also facing the dump market but am sure they are protecting all their investors interest and supporters. 
Activity: 672

Seems very promising project, complete details and information and having a professional team running the project. Joined your telegram already,
I will always participate in your reward program and hold the token till the end

cool! write me on KickCity telegram, let's chat!
Activity: 336
Merit: 31

Activity: 98
I liked the big team of developers. I have not seen such projects. Let's hope that the team in the project will be able to make this ICO good.
Activity: 61
Seems very promising project, complete details and information and having a professional team running the project. Joined your telegram already,
I will always participate in your reward program and hold the token till the end
I have my eyes on you guys.

he he

so much pressure
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
I have my eyes on you guys.
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project? If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
I have not even heard of the dividends that will be paid in this project. I remember that there was an airdrop, but the tokens never came.

True, there was an airdrop. And everything was payed out

I did receive some tokens during airdrop so that will prove that the event did happen and my total balance got bigger . Hope the platform really start soon. A lot of events are is happening so if the ecosystem starts to roll we might see some demands and would improve the value of tokens.

Hey! Great to hear that you received your tokens

is there any token acceptance other than bounty? if there is anything I miss from this project? thank you

Hello! All bounty campaigns were stopped in spring
Activity: 672
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project? If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
I have not even heard of the dividends that will be paid in this project. I remember that there was an airdrop, but the tokens never came.

I did receive some tokens during airdrop so that will prove that the event did happen and my total balance got bigger . Hope the platform really start soon. A lot of events are is happening so if the ecosystem starts to roll we might see some demands and would improve the value of tokens.

is there any token acceptance other than bounty? if there is anything I miss from this project? thank you

What is the reason of this such excitement as I noticed it is almost a week since thread shows some activity. After looking at previous pages there were some issues with reward and single or two pages were created for whole month of June. I will dig in further to see what is going on off the thread in development area to know where the project is standing right now.

Hello! For now we decided to stop marketing campaign. We concentrate all our enegry on development.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
What is the reason of this such excitement as I noticed it is almost a week since thread shows some activity. After looking at previous pages there were some issues with reward and single or two pages were created for whole month of June. I will dig in further to see what is going on off the thread in development area to know where the project is standing right now.
been here in bounty since the telegram days, the only bounty I can take part in right now is social media.
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

could you please explain me what kind of dividends you are talking about?
Pages:
Jump to: