Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 38. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Will the price of the token rise in the future?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
when will the token be distributed?

Hello team.
I see my tokens on my personal account, but not in MEW. When do I get them ?
Hello. Tokens will be send automatically to your ETH wallet. You have to write your wallet address in your personal account. Profile section.
Activity: 188
Hello. Can I get promo code?
Activity: 252
Hello team.
I see my tokens on my personal account, but not in MEW. When do I get them ?
Activity: 182
when will the token be distributed?
What about US citizens, can they participate??
Residents of any country can participate in our ICO.
Do you have any competitors?

Our main competitor is probably Civic, although our solutions are completely different, its just that our projects operate in the same sphere. Our solution is focused exclusively on client identity verification. Our slogan is "Quick and easy". Making it quick and easy to receive KYC. Using our platform, user verification, from the installation of the application and registration in the system to the arrival of an agent, takes less than 30 minutes. The originality of KYC.legal lies in the fast and clear verification that can be made available to people in all corners of the world. Also KYC.legal consists of a strong and experienced team and advisers.
Where i can information about your team?
You can find it on your website.
What is the main goal of the ICO??
The main goal of each ICO is to collect a hard cap for the project development. If you mean this.

What about hard cap?
Hard cap is 35000000$
Activity: 204
What about US citizens, can they participate??
Activity: 112
Do you have any competitors?

Our main competitor is probably Civic, although our solutions are completely different, its just that our projects operate in the same sphere. Our solution is focused exclusively on client identity verification. Our slogan is "Quick and easy". Making it quick and easy to receive KYC. Using our platform, user verification, from the installation of the application and registration in the system to the arrival of an agent, takes less than 30 minutes. The originality of KYC.legal lies in the fast and clear verification that can be made available to people in all corners of the world. Also KYC.legal consists of a strong and experienced team and advisers.
Where i can information about your team?
Activity: 257
The main goal of each ICO is to collect a hard cap for the project development. If you mean this.

What about hard cap?
Hello. Do you have any news about listings ? where and when ?
Hello. We will go to the exchanges before July 1st. This is the latest date and it can happen in any month. We will announce the exact date and list of exchanges after ICO.
Hello
Where can I find information about the bounty campaign? I can't find it on a website.
Hello.
This is bounty branch - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kyclegal-blockchain-identity-verification-2478038
All information is here.                                                                              
This is bounty telegram group - https://t.me/KYCLegalBounty
Muo
Activity: 236
Hello. Do you have any news about listings ? where and when ?
Activity: 229
Hello
Where can I find information about the bounty campaign? I can't find it on a website.
Activity: 257
where is your main office?
The project developers work in St. Petersburg and Moscow. We have offices in Berlin, San Francisco and Moscow. KYC.LEGAL is an international project focused on the global market.
Activity: 210
where is your main office?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Every day 100k+ users open accounts on the services that need KYC. All of them need identity verification to be fast and easy. Verification process via KYC will take less than 30 min.

KYC.Legal - it's a service that allows to verify users and to prevent fraud. It is based on blockchain technology as a tool for protecting and validating personal data of Internet users.

Pages:
Jump to: