Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 39. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Is your application up and running?
We have a working version of the application. At the moment, self-identification is already available.

You can download the application at this link:
https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id1299671637 for IOS
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.global.id.client for Android

The KYC legal application for agents is already available in google play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.global.id.agent
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Is your application up and running?
how to get whitelisted to the agent list ?
Please clarify your question.
Do you have any competitors?

Our main competitor is probably Civic, although our solutions are completely different, its just that our projects operate in the same sphere. Our solution is focused exclusively on client identity verification. Our slogan is "Quick and easy". Making it quick and easy to receive KYC. Using our platform, user verification, from the installation of the application and registration in the system to the arrival of an agent, takes less than 30 minutes. The originality of KYC.legal lies in the fast and clear verification that can be made available to people in all corners of the world. Also KYC.legal consists of a strong and experienced team and advisers.
Activity: 182
how to get whitelisted to the agent list ?
Activity: 112
Do you have any competitors?
The KYC legal application for agents is already available in google play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.global.id.agent
In our ICO - that will be the final price of our token. All unsold tokens will be burned. And how the price will change after that, we can only conjecture.
Thank you for very fast answer.

Thank you for your question! Have a good day!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
In our ICO - that will be the final price of our token. All unsold tokens will be burned. And how the price will change after that, we can only conjecture.
Thank you for very fast answer.
Hello. Is there any bonuses bonuses now ?
Hello. We have a 26% discount at this stage. This is discount from final price. Final price is 2.50$ at 14 stage. 1.85$ is (100%-26%)=74% from final price at last stage. Residents of any country can participate in our ICO.
2.5$ is final price or it will grow in future?

Activity: 42
Hello. We have a 26% discount at this stage. This is discount from final price. Final price is 2.50$ at 14 stage. 1.85$ is (100%-26%)=74% from final price at last stage. Residents of any country can participate in our ICO.
2.5$ is final price or it will grow in future?
Activity: 138
Hello. I thint that this is unsafe and I'm not so sure about giving other people my data to be stored somewhere.
We will do this by applying four steps: 1) Personal information is protected by encryption and biometric data
2) Data is hosted on user’s device
3) User is able to chose information provided to service
4) Document verification with digital sign
Activity: 252
Hello. I thint that this is unsafe and I'm not so sure about giving other people my data to be stored somewhere.
Do I need to unergo KYC procedure to withdraw my tokens?
KYC is utility token so you don't need to undergo KYC procedure.
Activity: 163
Do I need to unergo KYC procedure to withdraw my tokens?
Hello team. where is data being stored?
Hello. Data is hosted on the user's device. Hash of data is stored in the blockchain.
Activity: 107
Hello team. where is data being stored?
Hello, im interested in this: do i need to pay the kyc.legal any money if i want to become an agent?

No, you won't need to Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: