Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 55. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
No it‘s a shame, sry but for all users who bought coins in past and they wanted to support them , they look stupid now and had to buy new one.... it s shame for the firm.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
But i had to buy new one and could not get the promo for my whole kyc coins?
I think it s total unfair for all people who bought the coins before the today promo .

It is fair for everyone, who already bought our tokens. This offer is limited in value and time. It is available for those who have already purchased tokens.
But i had to buy new one and could not get the promo for my whole kyc coins?
I think it s total unfair for all people who bought the coins before the today promo .
There's only 48 hours left to purchase KYC.LEGAL tokens for $1 USD each with more than 60% discount from the final price and 43% discount from the current price.

What the hell? Really?Huh

This offer is limited in value and time. It is available for those who have already purchased tokens.
 There's only 48 hours left to purchase KYC.LEGAL tokens for $1 USD each with more than 60% discount from the final price and 43% discount from the current price.

What the hell? Really?Huh
Is your token consider as share or internal currency?

Verification costs 10-50 USD (depends on region). Tokenholder can divide the half of it between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he will receive a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he receives a discount and the tokenholder receives the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price. The token is blocked for 1 month after it is called by the agent and then you can use it again.
Example
Basic price 10usd=5usd (agent cost) + 5usd (kyc.legal revenue)
Special tokenholder price 7.5usd=5usd (agent cost) + 2,5usd(tokenholder revenue).
Tokenholder can choose his revenue in stack from 1usd up to full agents price.
Activity: 32
Is your token consider as share or internal currency?
On this stage you need a couple of companies that are planning of using your product. Can you reveal your secrets on this question?
Yes, we have. We have already concluded a number of partnerships with exchanges and services and we are announcing them in the near future. At this moment that information is unavailable. Regarding our latest news on this matter - we have partnered with Quarrex. You can read more about it here: https://bitcoingarden.org/kyc-legal-qurrex-collaborate-hybrid-cryptocurrency-exchange/.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
On this stage you need a couple of companies that are planning of using your product. Can you reveal your secrets on this question?
What the max bonus can I get now? Are you going to do your app paid in the future?
We have a 30% discount at this stage. This is discount from final price. 1.75$ is (100%-30%)=70% from final price at last stage.
We have a working version of the application. At the moment, self-identification is already available.

You can download the application at this link:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1299671637
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.global.id.client
Can i use my Coinbase Ether wallet in my profile so you will send the tokens there after the ICO ends?
Unfortunately no. Your wallet must support ERC20 token standard. We recommend to use MyEtherWallet - https://www.myetherwallet.com/
Where I can find the information about events with your founders?
Recently there were events in Las Vegas and Miami. We are now discussing the following activities.
Activity: 182
What the max bonus can I get now? Are you going to do your app paid in the future?
Activity: 108
Can i use my Coinbase Ether wallet in my profile so you will send the tokens there after the ICO ends?
Where I can find information about your owners?
All information about our team is on our website - https://kyc.legal/#team
Are my data stored in the blockchain?

No, your data stored on your device. Only a hash of data stored in the blockchain
Activity: 58
Where I can find information about your owners?
Activity: 84
Are my data stored in the blockchain?
Hi guys, just wanted you to know that promos like the "Black Friday" promo that i received via email dont do any good to kyc.legal image.

I know that the purpose is to trigger the FOMO out of people but think about that this is a break of the terms of the ICO. There are some prices detailed for some timelines on your page and the pice of 1USD/token is not detailed for the date of 20.01.2018. I mean if knew about this promo i would have bought now and not at 1.5 USD/token.
This offer is limited in value and time and. It is  available for those who have already purchased tokens.
Activity: 249
Where I can find the information about events with your founders?
Pages:
Jump to: