Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 56. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Hi guys, just wanted you to know that promos like the "Black Friday" promo that i received via email dont do any good to kyc.legal image.

I know that the purpose is to trigger the FOMO out of people but think about that this is a break of the terms of the ICO. There are some prices detailed for some timelines on your page and the pice of 1USD/token is not detailed for the date of 20.01.2018. I mean if knew about this promo i would have bought now and not at 1.5 USD/token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi, what is your main competitors?
Hello.
Our main competitor is probably Civic, although our solutions are completely different, its just that our projects operate in the same sphere. Our solution is focused exclusively on client identity verification. Our slogan is "Quick and easy". Making it quick and easy to receive KYC. Using our platform, user verification, from the installation of the application and registration in the system to the arrival of an agent, takes less than 30 minutes. The originality of KYC.legal lies in the fast and clear verification that can be made available to people in all corners of the world. Also KYC.legal consists of a strong and experienced team and advisers.
hi! I've got a question concerning security. What happens with my data if I loose my device?
Hello.
You should enter your data again on the new device. After that it will pass verification with those that are included in the blockchain
hey guys, was checking your platform and apparently I have a question now Grin
is there a possibility to become some sort of agent for the platform?
Yes, it will be possible after the start of the stack. It will be around April.
Activity: 84
Hi, what is your main competitors?
Activity: 182
how many countries are you going to embrace? I believe there may be some legal issues.
Activity: 112
hi! I've got a question concerning security. What happens with my data if I loose my device?
Activity: 196
hey guys, was checking your platform and apparently I have a question now Grin
is there a possibility to become some sort of agent for the platform?
Do you have discounts?
We have a 30% discount at this stage. This is discount from final price. 1.75$ is (100%-30%)=70% from final price at last stage.
Activity: 182
Do you have discounts?
How much does it cost for users to use the KYC.Legal system?

The first stage of verification is free.
Verification by agent costs 10-50 USD (depends on region).
Activity: 112
How much does it cost for users to use the KYC.Legal system?
A мoжнo yзнaть пoчeмy нeт paздeлa в Pyccкoй вeткe?? вeдь пpoeкт из Poccии
Only the English branch is available. You can join our Russian telegram group - https://t.me/KYCLEGALru
Activity: 175
A мoжнo yзнaть пoчeмy нeт paздeлa в Pyccкoй вeткe?? вeдь пpoeкт из Poccии
Hello! I see you have 2 stage verification. Why do you need first stage anyway? Who will use this data, if it is not verified yet?

In the first stage user choose which information will provide to KYC.legal. So it's really important.
If you asking about our app, then its in beta test, so everyone can try our first stage of verification and leave they commentary about it.
Activity: 201
Hello! I see you have 2 stage verification. Why do you need first stage anyway? Who will use this data, if it is not verified yet?
On which exchanges KYC.legal token will be?

We have already concluded a number of partnerships with exchanges and services and we are announcing them in the near future. At this moment that information is unavailable. Regarding our latest news on this matter - we have partnered with Quarrex. You can read more about it here: https://bitcoingarden.org/kyc-legal-qurrex-collaborate-hybrid-cryptocurrency-exchange/.
Activity: 257
On which exchanges KYC.legal token will be?
Hello! I`m interested in getting nore of your tokens! Do you have referral system?

Hi there and thank you. Yes, we have referral link for everyone - just log in or register on https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/. On the main page you will see your referral link or in the profile.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hello! I`m interested in getting nore of your tokens! Do you have referral system?
Pages:
Jump to: