Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 59. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The first part is independent self-verification. This is for those cases when the relevant service only requires users to independently put in their information, without any additional authentication, at the users' personal responsibility.
Who are your customers now that the project is on this first stage? As far as I know banks and notary offices will require the second stage.

Yes, that's why the project is not launched yet. The app is still in beta. We are still in the stage of ICO. Soon we will release the second app for the agents.
You have 5 % operational cost in ico. Is promotion included? How do you make your project and ICO known?

No, promotion is not included in 5% operational cost, but we have a huge budget allocation specifically for marketing. For example the marketing fund contains:
$1M - technology advertising
$3M - marketing efforts and monthly Road Show participation
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I read, token holders can also receive an economic benefit from the lease of tokens. After a single use, the tokens will be temporarily deactivated. Therefore, to be able to regularly use the platform's services and lease the tokens, token holders will have to purchase enough tokens to satisfy their needs. How long is the pause? How many times a day can a token ‘work’?
Activity: 244
The first part is independent self-verification. This is for those cases when the relevant service only requires users to independently put in their information, without any additional authentication, at the users' personal responsibility.
Who are your customers now that the project is on this first stage? As far as I know banks and notary offices will require the second stage.
Activity: 146
You have 5 % operational cost in ico. Is promotion included? How do you make your project and ICO known?
Bounty campaign of this project still lasts?

Hello, yes! You can follow the link here for more information: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kyclegal-blockchain-identity-verification-2478038
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bounty campaign of this project still lasts?
I can see in your thread that you have not only data verification but also video verification by an agent. Can you say more on the video?

Yes, its part of the second stage of verification. The second part of the product is when one of our agents goes to a convenient place of the user's choosing and confirms the information entered. Going forward, the KYC.legal checks this information against numerous databases, and the user receives the maximum level of verification and identification.
What exactly makes your project original from the others?

In addition to blockchain verification, our project also creates a worldwide network of agents for fast and clear verification around the world. The originality of KYC.legal lies in the fast and clear verification that can be made available to people in all corners of the world. Also KYC.legal consists of a strong and experienced team and advisers, has agreements with large exchanges and platforms, but our main advantage is that we already have the working application.
Activity: 164
I can see in your thread that you have not only data verification but also video verification by an agent. Can you say more on the video?
Hi, Discount 30% from final price- what is mean?

Right now the cost of token is 1.75 USD at this stage of our ICO. The final price of token at the last stage of ICO is 2.50 USD. 2.50 - 30% = 1.75 USD
Can I buy tokens right now?

Yes, you need to complete these steps:
1st step: Register or log in on https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/
2nd step: KYC tokens (You can enter a number of KYC Tokens you want to buy and calculate the amount you would need to have in your account wallets.)
3rd step: Make a deposit (Choose between Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ether Classic, Ether, ZCash, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash)
4th step: Buy KYC.legal tokens.
Thanks, Can you say about bounty program?

You can check the information on bounty here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kyclegal-blockchain-identity-verification-2478038
Hello,friends
Support this ICO, vote more actively and become an expert at ICOVoting.com. Promote your unique idea and be active
  Wink

Thank you! We appreciate it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
What exactly makes your project original from the others?
Activity: 13

Right now the cost of token is 1.75 USD at this stage of our ICO. The final price of token at the last stage of ICO is 2.50 USD. 2.50 - 30% = 1.75 USD

2nd step: KYC tokens (You can enter a number of KYC Tokens you want to buy and calculate the amount you would need to have in your account wallets.)
3rd step: Make a deposit (Choose between Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ether Classic, Ether, ZCash, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash)
Thanks, Can you say about bounty program?
Just stumble across this project from one of signature members, i must say its one the necessary ico around, most ico's must go through process of KYC before conduct any ico, good to see this project in blockchain technology.

Thank you for your interest in our project Smiley We appreciate it.

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Just stumble across this project from one of signature members, i must say its one the necessary ico around, most ico's must go through process of KYC before conduct any ico, good to see this project in blockchain technology.
Activity: 13

Do you have limits on minimum and maximum investment in your ICO?

The minimum investment is 1 KYC token (1.75 USD). There is no maximum limit of investment.

Pages:
Jump to: