Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 58. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Do you have soft cap?

Yes, it was 1 million and was passed already at the pre-ICO stage.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Do you have soft cap?
what are you implying under the Operation cost? i see funds allocation and you are going to spend 5% for it.

The costs are spent on the ICO operation. Such as maintaining the platform and being able to use the crowdfunding option of bookbuild.
any ideas on what will be the price of the coin after it hits the exchanges?

We can't possibly tell you that, as it will depend on the people trading it. So the price can't be known for sure at this moment.
hi guys, whom will you engage for affiliation in the nearest future?

Hello, already answered this question above!
What the amount for cap?

The hard cap is 35 million tokens
under what circustances you will be able to give my personal information to my relatives?

We won't have access to your personal information. All of it will be stored on your device only. The hash data will be provided to the services.
when will your token officially hit the exchanges?

We are planning on entering the exchanges somewhere in the period between March 1st (End of ICO) and July.
on what platforms will I be able to use your service?

Exchanges, cryptoexchanges, brokerage offices, banks, funds, online loans, etc. The next level will include, for example, services such as online orders of prescription medicines, or proof of a user's age for, say, the purchase of alcohol or tobacco. In a word, any services that require identity verification.
Activity: 82
So are the agents will have the status of KYC.legal employee?
Activity: 96
what are you implying under the Operation cost? i see funds allocation and you are going to spend 5% for it.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
any ideas on what will be the price of the coin after it hits the exchanges?
Activity: 201
hi guys, whom will you engage for affiliation in the nearest future?
Activity: 61
What the amount for cap?
Activity: 138
under what circustances you will be able to give my personal information to my relatives?
Activity: 257
when will your token officially hit the exchanges?
Activity: 252
on what platforms will I be able to use your service?
will you require any other personal information except ID?

Yes, the additional documents can be the taxpayer card for example, utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days.
Activity: 210
will you require any other personal information except ID?
I read, token holders can also receive an economic benefit from the lease of tokens. After a single use, the tokens will be temporarily deactivated. Therefore, to be able to regularly use the platform's services and lease the tokens, token holders will have to purchase enough tokens to satisfy their needs. How long is the pause? How many times a day can a token ‘work’?

Hello. Thank you for your question. Token is locked after it is used for 1 month. Token can only work once a month.
Pages:
Jump to: