Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 80. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hey there! Nice project you have! A want to participate as an agent! What are the criteria to become an agent?
Hello.
Potential agents undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
More detailed information will be available after ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hey there! Nice project you have! A want to participate as an agent! What are the criteria to become an agent?
where can I find more detailed information about the bounty campaign? I cannot seem to find it on a webpage
Hello.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kyclegal-blockchain-identity-verification-2478038
You can also join our telegram bounty channel - https://t.me/KYCLegalBounty
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
where can I find more detailed information about the bounty campaign? I cannot seem to find it on a webpage
Hello, what will a person have to do in order to become a part of the agent network?
To become our agent, it is enough to own at least 1 token.

So to become an agent it is not enough just come/write when everything works but also to own at least 1 token (for 1 usd)?
Maybe there is something else? A list of steps?

More information on the process will be available in the future!
hi. tell me if there are any arrangements with the exchanges to use the procedure of KYC through you? Thanks

We have already concluded a number of partnerships with exchanges and services and we are announcing them in the near future. At this moment that information is unavailable. Regarding our latest news on this matter - we have partnered with Quarrex. You can read more about it here: https://bitcoingarden.org/kyc-legal-qurrex-collaborate-hybrid-cryptocurrency-exchange/.
Activity: 70
Hello, what will a person have to do in order to become a part of the agent network?
To become our agent, it is enough to own at least 1 token.

So to become an agent it is not enough just come/write when everything works but also to own at least 1 token (for 1 usd)?
Maybe there is something else? A list of steps?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
hi. tell me if there are any arrangements with the exchanges to use the procedure of KYC through you? Thanks
What if I want to become an agent but you do not need services of an agent where I am? How can one check where one is needed? What about ex-USSR countries?

The project does not plan to maintain a staff of agents. Almost anyone who is willing to go and confirm someone's identity and verify his or her documents for $5-25 can become an agent. Like an Uber driver, it is enough for the agent to have our application, through which orders will be placed. If clients who would like to use this service appear in a certain region, we find local people who are willing to act as our agents.
What can i gain as an investor for buying your tokens?

The following token concept has been developed. The KYC.LEGAL token is a utility token which offers its holders numerous advantages. The main advantage is the possibility of getting a 50% discount on the KYC verification services offered by the platform. This discount is not available to people without tokens. To receive the discount, they will need to lease the project tokens from token holders. In this case, the 50% discount is split equally between the lessee and the token holder, i.e. each receives a 25% discount on the full cost of the services. Therefore, along with the opportunity to take advantage of a 50% discount on services, token holders can also receive an economic benefit from the lease of tokens. After a single use, the tokens will be temporarily deactivated. Therefore, to be able to regularly use the platform's services and lease the tokens, token holders will have to purchase enough tokens to satisfy their needs. Plans for the future also include the possibility of withdrawing tokens from the system and selling them on an exchange.
Activity: 154
What if I want to become an agent but you do not need services of an agent where I am? How can one check where one is needed? What about ex-USSR countries?
Do you accept credit cards?

Sadly - no. You are able to buy KYC Tokens using BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC
What businessess are you planning on integrating your service in?

Exchanges, cryptoexchanges, brokerage offices, banks, funds, online loans, etc. The next level will include, for example, services such as online orders of prescription medicines, or proof of a user's age for, say, the purchase of alcohol or tobacco. In a word, any services that require identity verification.
Activity: 84
What can i gain as an investor for buying your tokens?
Activity: 108
Hello do you have bounty?
Activity: 153
Do you accept credit cards?
Activity: 84
What businessess are you planning on integrating your service in?
Can I send some coins from online wallets? Or from exchanges? Dont want to pay external commission

You can make a direct deposit using online wallets and exchange wallets, yes.
Hello, I like your project. But to make a good investment i'd like to see your roadmap. Do you have one? What do you plan to do in the future?

Hello. You can see our detailed roadmap in our WP: https://kyc.legal/WhitePaper-ENG.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: