Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 82. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What services do you cooperate with ? How can you help in our everyday life?

We cooperate with brokerage services, with microfinance organizations, with funds that work in the field of crypto-investment. Also, negotiations are underway with two crypto-exchanges. In addition, we started negotiations with companies that are the link between banks and exchanges.
It will help you to cooperate with exchanges, cryptoexchanges, brokerage offices, banks, funds, online loans, etc. The next level will include, for example, services such as online orders of prescription medicines, or proof of a user's age for, say, the purchase of alcohol or tobacco. In a word, any services that require identity verification.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What services do you cooperate with ? How can you help in our everyday life?
Can i use Blockchain.info ETH wallet addressto invest from ?

If blockchain.info supports erc20 tokens then of course you can invest in our token and after the end of our ICO - receive our tokens.
I invested 1 ETH. What do I need to do now?

Go to step 3 on bookbuild.kyc.legal. Then - pay with, after that - choose your amount, then - click "buy now" and its done. Also don't forget to leave your wallet in profile.
Activity: 84
Can i use Blockchain.info ETH wallet addressto invest from ?
I invested 1 ETH. What do I need to do now?
What was the main reason for creation of your utility token? Why don't you go for coin instead?

The following token concept has been developed. The KYC.LEGAL token is a utility token which offers its holders numerous advantages. The main advantage is the possibility of getting a 50% discount on the KYC verification services offered by the platform. This discount is not available to people without tokens. To receive the discount, they will need to lease the project tokens from token holders. In this case, the 50% discount is split equally between the lessee and the token holder, i.e. each receives a 25% discount on the full cost of the services. Therefore, along with the opportunity to take advantage of a 50% discount on services, token holders can also receive an economic benefit from the lease of tokens. After a single use, the tokens will be temporarily deactivated. Therefore, to be able to regularly use the platform's services and lease the tokens, token holders will have to purchase enough tokens to satisfy their needs. Plans for the future also include the possibility of withdrawing tokens from the system and selling them on an exchange.
Activity: 182
What was the main reason for creation of your utility token? Why don't you go for coin instead?
Will you do something to have more advisers for your project? If so - who will that be?

We already have a lot of advisers because in the process of developing and implementing our project on the market it is necessary to consider many aspects in which our advisers are well versed.
Our service is designed to work in many countries and we must take into account all the features. If our project will have more advisers you will see them in our main page - https://kyc.legal/#team
What is "Verification through certified agents"? I didn't get that part.

Confirm the authenticity of the document can only state bodies and police.
We are working on the possibility of cooperation with state bodies in an automated mode that will ensure the verification of the input data.
The agent confirms that it is the person on the documents that makes the data and that this person is alive.
Thus, the client who submits the documents upon presentation to our agent assumes responsibility for the truthfulness of this data.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Will you do something to have more advisers for your project? If so - who will that be?
Merit: 0
What is "Verification through certified agents"? I didn't get that part.
What will be if you do not collect the soft cap?

We already passed our soft cap, so you don't have to worry about that.
Activity: 215
What will be if you do not collect the soft cap?
What is the purpose of KYC.legal?

We have been working in information technology for a long time now, more than 10 years. The core of our team has been together for more than five years now, working on projects that cater to our already existing businesses and provide B2B (business to business) solutions: project management, goal setting, audit, etc.
Our solution will help them to quickly and easily become verified users. We have created a product that makes it much easier to comply with client identification requirements. The product is made up of two parts: document verification through a mobile application, and verification of identity and documents with the help of a KYC.LEGAL agent. The entire process should take no more than 30 minutes, which is an all-time record on this market. We have a finished, functional application, which can already be downloaded and installed on both platforms android and ios.
Activity: 182
What is the purpose of KYC.legal?
How many $ should buy 500 tokens?

Can you specify your question, please?
Activity: 215
How many $ should buy 500 tokens?
Any investment limits in KYC.legal token?

We don't have any investment limits.
Activity: 196
Any investment limits in KYC.legal token?
Pages:
Jump to: