Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 84. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better?

We have already concluded a number of partnerships with exchanges and services and we are announcing them in the near future. At this moment that information is unavailable. Regarding our latest news on this matter - we have partnered with Quarrex. You can read more about it here: https://bitcoingarden.org/kyc-legal-qurrex-collaborate-hybrid-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Regarding the second part of your question - the decentralization is needed for the safety of user's data. With our project only hash-data which is stored in the blockchain will be sent to the services which prevents fraud in cases of hacking. The original ID data is stored only on the user's device.
What is the main competitive advantage of your app?

Hello! You can check the response about advantages over competitors above Smiley Thank you for your question.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better?
I believe many will be your agents. Are there anything to help your agents avoid mistakes (like double check) in case, say, person's photo on id documents 'seems to be him/her but not sure'? On the other hand what are the responsibilities of an agent?

The product consists of two parts. The first part is independent self-verification. This is for those cases when the relevant service only requires users to independently put in their information, without any additional authentication, at the users' personal responsibility. The second part is when one of our agents goes to a convenient place of the user's choosing and confirms the information entered. Going forward, the KYC.legal checks this information against numerous databases, and the user receives the maximum level of verification and identification.

The initial information entered can be anything, even false information. However, when the order is processed we check the cardholder and the party who is paying the money. The card is issued by a bank, which performs some sort of check on its end. Potential agents also undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
A document identification system will be used to check the documents submitted during user verification, and we also perform an AML check and use various other internal and external services that allow us to verify the provided documents.
During the second stage of document verification, we use agents who must confirm that the person exists and that the documents indeed belong to him or her.
It is similar to the example of receiving a credit card from a bank. The bank sends a courier who checks the recipient and his or her documents.
Eastern Europe (just like other countries) has its perculiarities in law, people's habits and readiness of the market to accept the ideas. Did you have some 'differences'? Do you have any advisors on countries and regions?

We have a lot of advisers in the process of developing and implementing our project on the market as it is necessary to consider many aspects in which our advisers are well versed.
Our service is designed to work in many countries and we must take into account all the features.
How better do your consider this ICO better than Civic which is already live and also the upcoming VeriME???

What is different in this???

While Civic operates in the same identification market, we have a couple of main differences. Our solution is focused exclusively on client identity verification. Our slogan is "Quick and easy". Making it quick and easy to receive KYC. Using our platform, user verification, from the installation of the application and registration in the system to the arrival of an agent, takes less than 30 minutes. This solution will be applicable to all kinds of different areas of business - exchanges, cryptoexchanges, brokerage offices, banks, funds, online loans, etc. The next level will include, for example, services such as online orders of prescription medicines, or proof of a user's age for, say, the purchase of alcohol or tobacco. In a word, any services that require identity verification.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What is the main competitive advantage of your app?
Activity: 84
I believe many will be your agents. Are there anything to help your agents avoid mistakes (like double check) in case, say, person's photo on id documents 'seems to be him/her but not sure'? On the other hand what are the responsibilities of an agent?
Activity: 215
Eastern Europe (just like other countries) has its perculiarities in law, people's habits and readiness of the market to accept the ideas. Did you have some 'differences'? Do you have any advisors on countries and regions?
Activity: 123
Merit: 15
How better do your consider this ICO better than Civic which is already live and also the upcoming VeriME???

What is different in this???
kyc is good market for blockchain

Yes. That's why we decided to go through with our project! Thank you for your interest in our project.
Hello. Any restrictions for citizens of US, PRC or Singapore? There's some legal problems with those countries.
Hello. No restrictions. Citizens from every country can participate in our ICO.

Hi, I am U.S resident looking for opportunities to invest. That is good I am allowed to participate. You will have a lot of Americans! Some projects have restrictions.

Yes, we know! Thank you for your support of our project.
Hello. I want to enter your bounty, how can i do that?

You can see the information on our bounty program here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kyclegal-blockchain-identity-verification-2478038 You can also join our TG bounty group: https://t.me/KYCLegalBounty
Are you going to prolong your ICO?

We are not planning on that, the ICO will end on March 1st.
How am i able to use the tokens as an investor?
Not  investor - token holder. Verification costs 10-50 USD (depends on region). Tokenholder can divide the half of it between him and a new user, who needs a verification. He should transfer tokens into stack on his backoffice. After that he will receive a refferal link. Tokenholder can place it in some internet resources (website, social networks etc). When user (who needs a verification) follows this refferal link and pays for a verification ($10-50), he receives a discount and the tokenholder receives the rest part of the half of verification price. The tokenholder should decide (and fix it in his stack) in what proportion the half of the verification price will be divided between him and the user. The stack is a personal cabinet into which the tokenholder placed his tokens and generates a unique link with its unique price at which customers can get a special price different from the base price. The token is blocked for 1 month after it is called by the agent and then you can use it again.
How am i able to use the tokens as an investor?
Are you going to prolong your ICO?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
kyc is good market for blockchain
Activity: 128
Hello. Any restrictions for citizens of US, PRC or Singapore? There's some legal problems with those countries.
Hello. No restrictions. Citizens from every country can participate in our ICO.

Hi, I am U.S resident looking for opportunities to invest. That is good I am allowed to participate. You will have a lot of Americans! Some projects have restrictions.
Activity: 116
Hello. I want to enter your bounty, how can i do that?
Pages:
Jump to: