Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 85. (Read 44371 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello. Will i be able to use your app on the PC?

No. The desktop version does not provide maximum data protection. We immediately submit this solution as soon as the technologies allow us to provide the same level of protection as phones.
Hi, I think your service is just needed. We are going more and more online. After I buy the tokens, when will they get sent to my ETH wallet?
Hi! Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate it.

The tokens will be distributed to your ERC20 compliant ETH during the 7 days after the ICO ends.
Hello. Any restrictions for citizens of US, PRC or Singapore? There's some legal problems with those countries.
Hello. No restrictions. Citizens from every country can participate in our ICO.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Hello. Will i be able to use your app on the PC?
Activity: 109
Hi, I think your service is just needed. We are going more and more online. After I buy the tokens, when will they get sent to my ETH wallet?
Activity: 108
Hello. Any restrictions for citizens of US, PRC or Singapore? There's some legal problems with those countries.
Does the project have a third-party audit?
Such as WINGS.

We have been working in information technology for a long time now, more than 10 years. The core of our team has been together for more than five years now, working on projects that cater to our already existing businesses and provide B2B (business to business) solutions: project management, goal setting, audit, etc.
Our solution will help them to quickly and easily become verified users. We have created a product that makes it much easier to comply with client identification requirements. The product is made up of two parts: document verification through a mobile application, and verification of identity and documents with the help of a KYC.LEGAL agent. The entire process should take no more than 30 minutes, which is an all-time record on this market. We have a finished, functional application, which can already be downloaded and installed on both platforms android and ios.
What exchanges are you on?

We will be on exchanges before 1st of July or any month before 1st of July.

Sounds great !!! When will be first details Huh

After end of our ICO, follow us on Telegram - https://t.me/KYCLEGAL
On Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/KYCLegal/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KYCLegal
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Does the project have a third-party audit?
Such as WINGS.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Sounds great !!! When will be first details Huh
Is there any chance that developers will change the terms of token sale ?

In which exactly terms of our token sale are you interested?

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Is there any chance that developers will change the terms of token sale ?
Activity: 164
Are you planning to do any other forms of advertising like banners and video ads?

Yes, we will use these forms of advertising in the future.
Activity: 44
Are you planning to do any other forms of advertising like banners and video ads?
Where is your headquarters based?

The project developers work in Saint Petersburg and Moscow. The project has offices in Berlin, San Francisco and Moscow. KYC.LEGAL is an international project, focused on the global market.
Activity: 155
Where is your headquarters based?
How your system will verify the documents whether it's real or fake?

The initial information entered can be anything, even false information. However, when the order is processed we check the cardholder and the party who is paying the money. The card is issued by a bank, which performs some sort of check on its end. Potential agents also undergo a fairly in-depth verification process: utilities bills issued in their name and to their address, passport or other identification document, details of bank accounts that have been in existence for at least 45 days (this ensures another level of reliability, we do not want fly-by-night agents). We check those who will then check our clients.
A document identification system will be used to check the documents submitted during user verification, and we also perform an AML check and use various other internal and external services that allow us to verify the provided documents.
During the second stage of document verification, we use agents who must confirm that the person exists and that the documents indeed belong to him or her.
It is similar to the example of receiving a credit card from a bank. The bank sends a courier who checks the recipient and his or her documents.
Activity: 71
How your system will verify the documents whether it's real or fake?
Pages:
Jump to: