Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 9. (Read 44344 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
When exchanges, guys?
Activity: 201
Where my tokens are? They are not in the wallet?
Activity: 198
Hello! Who is in your team?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
You have a large cap, you are better than the analogs on the market? Do you have a working platform?

In addition to blockchain verification, our project also creates a worldwide network of agents for fast and clear verification around the world. The originality of KYC.legal lies in the fast and clear verification that can be made available to people in all corners of the world. Also KYC.legal consists of a strong and experienced team and advisers, has agreements with large exchanges and platforms,  our main advantage is that we already have the working application. Our project is the fastest and very simple decision of identity verification.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
You have a large cap, you are better than the analogs on the market? Do you have a working platform?
Why its still on July? Can the team make it shorter than declared? Did it reach the hard cap?

ICO ends on April 1. And July is the latest month when we will hit exchanges. And it can happen earlier.
Activity: 462
Why its still on July? Can the team make it shorter than declared? Did it reach the hard cap?
Whenl will your coin hit exchanges?

We will go to the exchanges before July 1st. This is the latest date and it can happen in any month. We will announce the exact date and list of exchanges after ICO.

July 1 is the deadline? You can do this a little earlier, I understand it correctly? In any case, we will wait for your further updates

Yes, that is exactly right. It can happen in any month before July.
Activity: 392

We will go to the exchanges before July 1st. This is the latest date and it can happen in any month. We will announce the exact date and list of exchanges after ICO.

July 1 is the deadline? You can do this a little earlier, I understand it correctly? In any case, we will wait for your further updates
Activity: 392
Why does verification process take about 30 minutes?

This is the time that takes for the agent's arrival and verification of information.
I believe that this time is quite acceptable for such a check. 30 minutes is neither much nor little, the golden mean
Hello! What is the last date of the ICO?

Ico ends on April 1.
Hi guys, I don't see my tokens in the wallet. What should I do?

Tokens will be sent to your ERC20 compliant ETH wallet automatically after the end of ICO. You need to enter the parameters of your ERC20 wallet in your personal cabinet on the https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/ platform.

Activity: 226
Hello! What is the last date of the ICO?
Activity: 188
What is the hardcap?
Activity: 140
Hi guys, I don't see my tokens in the wallet. What should I do?
Activity: 185

This is the time that takes for the agent's arrival and verification of information.
Activity: 229
Pages:
Jump to: