Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 5. (Read 44369 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 587
What happened with KYC.legal Telegram Official (eng) channel which link was posted in Ann thread previously, it was transformed to KYC.legal (support)? There too many fake accounts nowadays, so it`s important to get real and fresh news.
just this channel has renamed and fake accounts has used earlier, there is no wonder
Activity: 358
Merit: 254
What happened with KYC.legal Telegram Official (eng) channel which link was posted in Ann thread previously, it was transformed to KYC.legal (support)? There too many fake accounts nowadays, so it`s important to get real and fresh news.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
When lambo Sir?
the developers promised listing until 1 July, so I think you can buy Lambo in July

Perfect then I can cruise down the beachwalk in july! Thanks Wink

kyc.legal looks like scam. no telegram and no connection to wallet, website is alibi

what do you think?

is it scam?

no sir, just now in Russia for a long period of and the developers probably holiday day
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
When lambo Sir?
the developers promised listing until 1 July, so I think you can buy Lambo in July

kyc.legal looks like scam. no telegram and no connection to wallet, website is alibi

what do you think?

is it scam?
Activity: 74
Merit: 13
Be nice
When lambo Sir?

Activity: 462
Merit: 290
When lambo Sir?
Activity: 74
Merit: 13
Be nice
When lambo Sir?
Activity: 1
I received my tokens on April 9th, but I'm wondering this project is still alive?

The website was not working well a while back, but now I can login again. Doesn't show much info though...
Despite that the Telegram group doesn't seem to exist either?

Any thoughts on this ICO, have we been scammed or not?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Alright, they have updated main page with new agents and users propositions. This is a good sign of continuing work, the KYC App product is under development right after the ico. But your twitter channel was not updated with fresh news since March. I`m sure the team is working hard, but old and new investors are waiting for milestone`s progress report, it is important factor of the price growth.
quickly get the information in the telegram chat, immediately from the developers
Activity: 9
Alright, they have updated main page with new agents and users propositions. This is a good sign of continuing work, the KYC App product is under development right after the ico. But your twitter channel was not updated with fresh news since March. I`m sure the team is working hard, but old and new investors are waiting for milestone`s progress report, it is important factor of the price growth.

They don't call us investors anymore, we're titled now "discounted token holders" as per theie Telegram
Activity: 358
Merit: 254
Activity: 630
What is happenng to kyc.legal website? It's been non-accessible for past 2 days..
perhaps you have blocked the IP of the server of this site, I can open the site without problems
Activity: 590
KYC.LEGAL is a utility token that offers its owners numerous benefits. The main advantage is the opportunity to get a 50% discount on the KYC verification services offered by the platform. This discount is not available to people without tokens. I bought myself enough of these tokens and I think that I will not regret it Grin

Not really best project where u need to keep position. Check market cap 100 and u will find a better chance to get big profit.
Activity: 7
What is happenng to kyc.legal website? It's been non-accessible for past 2 days..

It's working right now, though sometimes I get a blank nginx page with bad gateway error.
Activity: 9
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
The project has already attracted some funds and the company is engaged in the implementation of various services.
The construction of the token is implemented in such a way that the tokenholder has the opportunity to earn large amounts of money by using his token on the stack.
Tokenholders will help attract customers and thus the project will develop faster.
In the case described by you, we will develop further, it will simply take more time to reach our goals. Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
KYC.LEGAL is a utility token that offers its owners numerous benefits. The main advantage is the opportunity to get a 50% discount on the KYC verification services offered by the platform. This discount is not available to people without tokens. I bought myself enough of these tokens and I think that I will not regret it Grin
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Hello, I have added my ETH address since January and i did not receive my tokens yet. My profile looks like this:
https://ibb.co/m3iBMn

Should i do something else? Thank you!

If you do not see our token in your wallet, then you have to go to your wallet and find the section "Add my token" and you have to enter the parameters of our token:
Add the token in your wallet. Token name is KYC. Contract address - 0xC56D66C48E4AD0f324451cC659A74d5793C6a7de Decimals - 18.

Thank you. I dont know why I posted since I saw your previous reply but did not add KYC token to MEW assuming that MEW knows about KYC but I was wrong.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello, I have added my ETH address since January and i did not receive my tokens yet. My profile looks like this:
https://ibb.co/m3iBMn

Should i do something else? Thank you!

If you do not see our token in your wallet, then you have to go to your wallet and find the section "Add my token" and you have to enter the parameters of our token:
Add the token in your wallet. Token name is KYC. Contract address - 0xC56D66C48E4AD0f324451cC659A74d5793C6a7de Decimals - 18.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Haven't receive any tokens yet. Are you also missing?

As far as I know, they were due to be distributed last week + beginning of this week. Amirite?

I've double-checked everything.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MINE EITHER!!! IS IT A SCAM???

Won't call that out just yet, Xrenos79. Got a couple of a friends, who have received theirs. Im just a bit puzzled about the process, when they havent informed the user about a potential delay.
I do not know what could be connected with the fact that some people did not receive their tokens, but it all came to me, the exact number I received last week
Pages:
Jump to: