Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 7. (Read 44344 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi,
ICO has ended, any news on exchanges?

We will go to the exchanges before July 1st. This is the latest date and it can happen in any month. We will announce the exact date and list of exchanges soon.

Why you are taking too much time for listing the coin in exchange, till now, did you made an official partnership with the companies that need KYC for their ICO? Whether are you maintaining any security features in order to protect the people identity?

We will announce the exact date and list of exchanges soon. We do not want the token to go down when it hits exchanganges.Our security system was designed by internationally acclaimed security experts, so we take this question very seriously. In our system, all data is stored on the client's phone and only a hash of data is stored in the blockchain.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Hi,

We will go to the exchanges before July 1st. This is the latest date and it can happen in any month. We will announce the exact date and list of exchanges soon.

Why you are taking too much time for listing the coin in exchange, till now, did you made an official partnership with the companies that need KYC for their ICO? Whether are you maintaining any security features in order to protect the people identity?
Hello Guys!

Is it possible now to withdraw my KYC tokens to my own ETH wallet?

Thanks!

No because they won’t give anyone a straight answer and they don’t even have a legit website

Here is our official website - https://kyc.legal/
Hello Guys!

Thanks!

Yes, sure. Tokens will be sent to your ERC20 compliant ETH wallet automatically during the week. You need to enter the parameters of your ERC20 wallet in your personal cabinet.  Use this link: https://bookbuild.kyc.legal/profile/edit
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello Guys!

Thanks!

No because they won’t give anyone a straight answer and they don’t even have a legit website
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
Hello Guys!

Thanks!
Hi,

We will go to the exchanges before July 1st. This is the latest date and it can happen in any month. We will announce the exact date and list of exchanges after ICO.

" We will announce the exact date and list of exchanges after ICO" - does it mean ICO is not finished yet?? I'm totally confused!

Ico has finished on April 1. We will announce more info soon. Sorry for missunderstanding.

is there any information on the amount of funds raised? can I congratulate you and us?

27940330.42 - this is final amount. You can see it in bookbuild platform.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Hi,

We will go to the exchanges before July 1st. This is the latest date and it can happen in any month. We will announce the exact date and list of exchanges after ICO.

" We will announce the exact date and list of exchanges after ICO" - does it mean ICO is not finished yet?? I'm totally confused!

Ico has finished on April 1. We will announce more info soon. Sorry for missunderstanding.

is there any information on the amount of funds raised? can I congratulate you and us?
Hi,

Activity: 9
Hi,

This is really a necessary project for us, thanks to the developers for this idea, which will make our life easier
I also. A real project, it is very necessary for us, the project brings many benefits promising a thriving project

Thank you very much for the support! We will do everything for the project to be successful.
I'm impressed with the project team. Firstly, they have a good work experience, and secondly they really have a desire to work and we see it

Thank you very much for the support.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
This is really a necessary project for us, thanks to the developers for this idea, which will make our life easier
I also. A real project, it is very necessary for us, the project brings many benefits promising a thriving project

Thank you very much for the support! We will do everything for the project to be successful.
I'm impressed with the project team. Firstly, they have a good work experience, and secondly they really have a desire to work and we see it
Hi,

Activity: 9
Hi,
Activity: 61
an amazing project to check out ..please check out their ICO ranking  below
https://icoranker.com/ico/kyc-legal/
That's a really good ranking, thumbs up!
When I am trying to open the website (https://kyc.legal/) it giving me an error "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." can somebody confirm it not only me who is receiving this error?
Hello. We will fix it soon. Don't worry.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
When I am trying to open the website (https://kyc.legal/) it giving me an error "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." can somebody confirm it not only me who is receiving this error?
Cryptocurrencys has fallen greatly in recent times, but  indicator of the funds raised on your website is not recalculated, why?

The funds that we have already collected are up to date. We recalculate every week. Please, stay tuned, and we will make recalculation soon.
Activity: 342
an amazing project to check out ..please check out their ICO ranking  below
https://icoranker.com/ico/kyc-legal/
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrencys has fallen greatly in recent times, but  indicator of the funds raised on your website is not recalculated, why?
Pages:
Jump to: