Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KYC.legal - Blockchain identity verification - page 4. (Read 44344 times)

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
Holliday? People trust you millions of Dollars to provide your project and the first thing that you do is Holliday? I am very disappointed. I also considering that it`s a scam.
I do not understand why you start breeding such a paniu? Holidays do not last long and I think that everyone is able to wait a little while Undecided

Maybe there is a different working/business mentality. If investors would trust me millions of dollars to provide my project, I would work as hard as possible to reach the goal.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Holliday? People trust you millions of Dollars to provide your project and the first thing that you do is Holliday? I am very disappointed. I also considering that it`s a scam.
I do not understand why you start breeding such a paniu? Holidays do not last long and I think that everyone is able to wait a little while Undecided
I was write them for 5 days, no answer, no coins,. Nothing.. why there isnt any comment from the delevoper of the  project?
No Updates nothing! It s a big scam.

In Russia now are the holidays and until may 10, don't expect some big activity from developers
True,I think this is one of the reasons why they are keeping silence,as I know in first half of May lots of holidays are going on in Russia and people normally dont work these days.Hopefully they will show up after May 13 and start communicating with their  tokenholders.
It really is! In early May, residents of Russia have a lot of rest, so we should not worry much, we need to wait a few more days
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
Holliday? People trust you millions of Dollars to provide your project and the first thing you do is Holliday? I am very disappointed. I also considering that it`s a scam.
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Tell me, how are things going with the exchanges? At what stage is the development of the project? What is the team working on at the moment?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Is there anyone from support or team? Anyone? C´mon guys this isn t professionell..i received nothing, no answer since weeks.
it seems that the developers just forgot about this forum, but every day they answer in the telegram chat

Typical situation for russian projects, for example Propy, they collected fund and just forgot about bitcointalk community. Let`s hope the team will continue the work after this holidays in Russia. Communication in telegram is very poor, few questions, even less answers.
Propy is a bad example, I hope that KYC will not repeat their fate, but that the project itself is to blame team
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I have analogy problems
Activity: 336
I was write them for 5 days, no answer, no coins,. Nothing.. why there isnt any comment from the delevoper of the  project?

In Russia now are the holidays and until may 10, don't expect some big activity from developers
True,I think this is one of the reasons why they are keeping silence,as I know in first half of May lots of holidays are going on in Russia and people normally dont work these days.Hopefully they will show up after May 13 and start communicating with their  tokenholders.
At the moment, users can use only the function of self-verification, however, in the near future, after all, it is supposed to launch the function of arrival to the client of the company's agent who will be able to check all the necessary documentation on the spot?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Is there anyone from support or team? Anyone? C´mon guys this isn t professionell..i received nothing, no answer since weeks.
it seems that the developers just forgot about this forum, but every day they answer in the telegram chat

Typical situation for russian projects, for example Propy, they collected fund and just forgot about bitcointalk community. Let`s hope the team will continue the work after this holidays in Russia. Communication in telegram is very poor, few questions, even less answers.
Merit: 500
Activity: 9
Activity: 518
Merit: 299

Not really professional if it so. Developers didn't make any announcement about "May holidays". Now we can see the real attitude to the investors and project supporters.
Activity: 378

Did they announce it anywhere about the holidays they mentioned, because investors have some queries regarding the KYC and their coin? Still, then we have to wait for them for the answer and developments.
Merit: 520
During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding? ICO long over.
developers promise that We will go to the exchanges before July 1st. I hope this happens sooner.
Merit: 102
During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding? ICO long over.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280

Merit: 520

just five days? this is not an indicator for crypto project, developers simply do not care about investors they are busy with their project
Activity: 9
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
What happened with KYC.legal Telegram Official (eng) channel which link was posted in Ann thread previously, it was transformed to KYC.legal (support)? There too many fake accounts nowadays, so it`s important to get real and fresh news.
just this channel has renamed and fake accounts has used earlier, there is no wonder
that is, you think that everything is in order with the project and should not panic yet? Russian projects are always high risk
Pages:
Jump to: