Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 109. (Read 114935 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hey community. Has anyone seen their roadmap?
Yep Smiley You can find this on their website. As for me, I am really looking forward to Q1 2019
What is planned for Q1?
As I know, first shippers added to network to start beta testing "find available capacity", beta testing "real-time tracking" etc
Activity: 63
Yep Smiley You can find this on their website. As for me, I am really looking forward to Q1 2019
What is planned for Q1?
Activity: 5
Good night fellows! The general idea behind crypto is to have it decentralized, so I think all of the ideas are trying to achieve that, it will depend on who will be able to really do it like that.
Activity: 63
And is there any active bonus?
Yes. It is 17%, if I am not mistaken
Activity: 70
And is there any active bonus?
Activity: 43
Hey community! Do you know that laneaxis has already reached softcap??
Oh, really? How much?
2 mln usd Smiley
Great result! And I am sure they will go further
Activity: 14
I'm strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
Oh, really? How much?
2 mln usd Smiley
Activity: 43
Oh, really? How much?
Activity: 11
As far as I heard this ideas don't have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?
Activity: 238
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this plan will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this business are really good.

each project must undergo a process and there are obstacles. Laneaxis will experience it like that, but the platform will run smoothly if it is supported by good team performance and it is seen on this platform.
I guess you don't hesitate on this platform.
Activity: 12
Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
Activity: 113
Did you guys know that around 20b miles per year are driven by empty trucks?
Couldn't imagine it'd be so much
Yeah, me too. Read in the WP, that LaneAxis solves this problem
Activity: 11
Hi,  What I like the most is the ability to integrate your token with almost any e-commerce website or in-store merchant.Was this already tested and if it was can you give any links or results or tests?
Activity: 64
Couldn't imagine it'd be so much
Activity: 12
I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with plans like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the ICO idea starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs. Wanna know this
Activity: 113
Jump to: