Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 110. (Read 115038 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this plan will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this business are really good.
Activity: 107
Hey team. I wonder, what are the benefits of blockchain for shippers?
hi, man! I'm not from the team, though read the WP. here's what it says: "the
adoption of blockchain technology enables shippers to conduct, manage, and track transactions in the shipping supply chain as well
as digitize processes, cut fraud, bolster inventory management, and save time and money across all channels."
Activity: 68
Hello
I just found out about this project on bitcointalk and I think that it is very promising but I want to know more about DNS, can you tell?
Activity: 67
 check out the latest knews? One guy invested 50 000$ in LaneAxis!
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
What drives an ICO's success?  The team behind it. Our newest Advisor, Nixson Lee is a Crypto and Blockchain technology guruu, focusing on our Asian market sector.  Visit (link: http://www.laneaxis.io) laneaxis.io for more info on the LaneAxis Team members and how they are changing an industry!
Activity: 29
Hey team. I wonder, what are the benefits of blockchain for shippers?
Activity: 16
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this idea and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the business to be better
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
LaneAxis can allow shippers and manufacturers to track shipments in real time to provide product transparency and equal opportunity to everyone. But does this need to be done through a GPS-enabled device, this requires the project to have partners with IT companies?
Activity: 196
How exactly will customerts benefit from the work of LaneAxis?
30% discount for products at least
Thank you
Activity: 13
I do not quite understand the concept of your project, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I didn't see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd businesss. This is all my subjective opinion.
Activity: 72
30% discount for products at least
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Since there will be no intermediary between the client and the carrier, then all negotiations will be for the LANEAXIS platform? The payment method will be in FIAT currency and can also be encrypted currency?

There will be a middle-man which is this exact guy whose thread u are viewing. Freight business, alright, but what about making transporter huh? What if I made a transporter to instantaneously manipulate location of things and wanna sell my exploit to whoever offers more money. I know the peculiarities of this stuff and already succeeded in making that happen.
Activity: 196
Activity: 84
so if I understand correctly, AXIS is a utility token, right?
Yeah, The AXIS token will serve as the central utility tool to enable all transactions within the LaneAxis blockchain ecosystem, as well as granting access to the vault of analytical business intelligence. The AXIS token is the API key to the LaneAxis engine.
and how many tokens for sale?
45% of the whole amount, you can check this info on the website
OK, thanks for the help
Activity: 14
I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment. I see this plan getting there and opening that opportunity to merchants and customers. Wish this business the best, road to mass adoption!
Activity: 59
Yeah, The AXIS token will serve as the central utility tool to enable all transactions within the LaneAxis blockchain ecosystem, as well as granting access to the vault of analytical business intelligence. The AXIS token is the API key to the LaneAxis engine.
45% of the whole amount, you can check this info on the website
Activity: 59
Activity: 13
I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I'm waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.
Jump to: