Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 105. (Read 114984 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Laneaxis truly remains transparent with its investors and customers. The team behind the project is big and the members have years of experience in this market. It's worth noting that their solution to improve shipments has been officially patented, which gives them a significant and noteworthy competitive edge.
copper member
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Oh wow I love the idea behind this project! I am buying some today lol Cant hurt to hold on to a few of these!
Activity: 70
I heard there are some patents. Where can I see more?
LaneAxis Inc.
21881 Oceanbreeze Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
Activity: 175
where is your hq located?
Activity: 2
Team are very active in the promotion and plan updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the business strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the project more impressive and different from others.
Activity: 29
Hey there. Hide your wife, hide your cards cause everything getting liquidated for this ICO. I feel really good about it guys seriously, lets go all in! ))
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think this is a very good project because, in my opinion, there is always a demand for services in logistics.
Activity: 120
Activity: 69
what's the current stage of the ico?
Activity: 102
where can i see more info on patents?
you should check out the website. there is a button on the top called us patent. just click it
ok, thanks Smiley
Activity: 99
you should check out the website. there is a button on the top called us patent. just click it
Activity: 1
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders don't care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
Activity: 102
Activity: 14
The team of this plan is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
Jump to: