Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 107. (Read 114935 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think Blockchain was a natural fit to simplify and secure the management and tracking of goods to travel across a vast distance. Act as an access key API, AXIS token will serve many different purposes, including access to data on the blockchain, initiate transactions and contracts, and reward those who participate in the system. I believe that the project will succeed and attract users.
Activity: 8
Probably first transportation topic project in the blockchain platform, clearly formulated idea and interestion solutions. I'm joined. Hope it will start like rocket and bring great profit for developers and participants!
Activity: 27
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders don't care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
Activity: 60
Activity: 99
when are you planning to raise softcap?
they already did)
Activity: 60
when are you planning to raise softcap?
Activity: 84
What is Geofence?
Geofence – a virtual geographic boundary, defined by gps or rFid technology, that notifies vested parties when a truck enters or leaves a particular area, such as a delivery location.
You can look up these words in WP or internet, dude)
This is faster) Thanks everybody!
you are welcome Smiley
Activity: 36
I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
Activity: 70
What is Geofence?
Geofence – a virtual geographic boundary, defined by gps or rFid technology, that notifies vested parties when a truck enters or leaves a particular area, such as a delivery location.
This is faster) Thanks everybody!
Activity: 64
What is Geofence?
Activity: 27
Hey
What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?
Activity: 84
What is Geofence?
Activity: 40
Activity: 224
Hello community! Just wanna say, that I was impressed with your roadmap!
Activity: 76
Activity: 126
Hey team! Just wondering where can I follow all the news?
I suggest you checking out the medium page
Would you mind giving me a link?
Activity: 41
Nice idea you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
Activity: 76
I suggest you checking out the medium page
Activity: 126
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
what are the participants of this startup's ecosystem?
The primary participants in the LaneAxis blockchain ecosystem will be shippers (manufacturers, retailers, etc.), carriers (trucking companies), drivers, and regulators.
thanks for the answer
Jump to: