Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 10. (Read 7148 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How many people do you want to use your platform? Will you have an app?
I think they want to have the same amout of users, as youtube for example
It would be cool for them. Let's wish them good luck in sales) It is in 2 or 1 day)!
why do you compare it with you tube? there are a lot of other different platforms..
because Let it play is based on a model comparing it with YouTube as if it is an existing service holding a similar video content niche
Merit: 0
It would be cool for them. Let's wish them good luck in sales) It is in 2 or 1 day)!
why do you compare it with you tube? there are a lot of other different platforms..
Activity: 252
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Merit: 1
Where can I find information about your team? I would like to study it
I am pretty sure about their site) try to take a look there
Also the last pages of wp are devoted to tell about team members
Merit: 10
I am pretty sure about their site) try to take a look there
Merit: 22
When token will be listed on coinmarketcap? By the way what is the token symbol?
Coinmarketcap lists tokens only when they are already traded on multiple exchanges
When token will be listed on coinmarketcap? By the way what is the token symbol?
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Dividing tokensale into two stages will allow us to finance every step of our project accordingly to ensure balanced ecosystem development. Since our EOS development has been giving very promising results we have a special surprise for EOS holders. We will have an airdrop of 1% of PLAY Tokens among all EOS token owners, who will register on our site during the first stage of tokensale.
Activity: 252
Do u have mvp already?? Share please the link to github. Wanna check what have been done already
Yes they have. U may easily check that on their website. They have widget and smartphone app
Do u have mvp already?? Share please the link to github. Wanna check what have been done already
Merit: 29
When will I get my tokens? Hope no need to wait until ico is over?
I wanna get my tokens just after purchase
Tokens will be sent to u after the whole crowdsale
When will I get my tokens? Hope no need to wait until ico is over?
I wanna get my tokens just after purchase
How are u going to provide the liquidity for the token? By which ways?? I think lack of liquidity it is the most common problem of all icos
It depends on investors, not the ico or founders. Devs can not create the liquidity, only users may do that
How are u going to provide the liquidity for the token? By which ways?? I think lack of liquidity it is the most common problem of all icos
Merit: 22
Have u considered any partnerships in future?  With what projects?? Probably u already have some preliminary agreements??
Im not sure it is really wise to share any preliminary agreements.
Better to keep silence now and announce only everything is finalized
Have u considered any partnerships in future?  With what projects?? Probably u already have some preliminary agreements??
Do u really need blockchain ? Whats the urgent need of decentealization u have? I think this project can be implemented within existing point system
Everything can be implemented without blockchain. But it would not provide any transperancy though
Pages:
Jump to: