Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 9. (Read 7148 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How profit will be generated? How are u going to be profitable?
Needs an explanation
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How many devs do u have in your team? Any plans to hire even more after the crowdsale?
So unique idea this project has. Really like it. I wish team all the best! Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Exceptional project. I see the concept is so interesting. Does this project have a bounty campaign program? from its project roadmap that the project token will soon be released in coinmarketcap in this period of the month. Can't wait for that and see how much rate of the token.I'll read Wp

Thanks!
Is your marketing campaign ongoing? I would like to check the last article about the project
When team is going to realese final product? Not beta or alpha. The stable final version of the product
There are no exact dates. Nevertheless the big update is scheduled for the summer
Merit: 22
When team is going to realese final product? Not beta or alpha. The stable final version of the product
Merit: 11
So awesome project u guys have. I have not seen nithing similar so far. One of the strongest ICO as for now
How many tokens have u allocated for advisors? Will they be locked? Im aware advisors will sell them all at once
I guess it is not public info. All the deals with advisors are like private u know
Merit: 29
How many tokens have u allocated for advisors? Will they be locked? Im aware advisors will sell them all at once
Is it true you are unique? I guess amoung 1600+ project. There have to be some similar projects
There are no similar projects on the market. This project is fully unique. Thats why Im investing here
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Is it true you are unique? I guess amoung 1600+ project. There have to be some similar projects
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Exceptional project. I see the concept is so interesting. Does this project have a bounty campaign program? from its project roadmap that the project token will soon be released in coinmarketcap in this period of the month. Can't wait for that and see how much rate of the token.I'll read Wp
Merit: 11
I like this team and this platform! wish you to reach your hard cap!
What must be the number of audio content consumers? can they predict it?
The number of audio content consumers should be comparable to the number of YouTube users) Again if to compare with youtube
what about this audience? what does the team say?
The team says, that it is practically the same audience consuming audio and video but at different time!!
The number of audio content consumers should be comparable to the number of YouTube users) Again if to compare with youtube
what about this audience? what does the team say?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How many people do you want to use your platform? Will you have an app?
I think they want to have the same amout of users, as youtube for example
It would be cool for them. Let's wish them good luck in sales) It is in 2 or 1 day)!
why do you compare it with you tube? there are a lot of other different platforms..
because Let it play is based on a model comparing it with YouTube as if it is an existing service holding a similar video content niche
what does LetItPlay team expect? do they talk about it? it would be nice to know
LetItPlay is expected to outperform YouTube in the amount of content)! Team said about it in WP
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
How many people do you want to use your platform? Will you have an app?
I think they want to have the same amout of users, as youtube for example
It would be cool for them. Let's wish them good luck in sales) It is in 2 or 1 day)!
why do you compare it with you tube? there are a lot of other different platforms..
because Let it play is based on a model comparing it with YouTube as if it is an existing service holding a similar video content niche
what does LetItPlay team expect? do they talk about it? it would be nice to know
Pages:
Jump to: