Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 11. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Do u really need blockchain ? Whats the urgent need of decentealization u have? I think this project can be implemented within existing point system
Merit: 10
Where can I follow all the news and updates? Do u have a blog or smth?
All the news are being posted here. Just stay tuned not to miss any announcment or update
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Where can I follow all the news and updates? Do u have a blog or smth?
Who is the ceo of your project?? How good experience does he have? Just wanna ensure hevis capable enough to rule the project
Merit: 11
Was there any event after the conference in Paris?
There were no more events but i know the team has planned a lot  during the main sale period
Hope so because project reqires more attention from average investors
Thx for the wings placing it will get that adoption, sttention and hype
There were no more events but i know the team has planned a lot  during the main sale period
Hope so because project reqires more attention from average investors
Merit: 22
As for soft cap is presale included?
Yes. But if u are asking about wings forecast then no. U are forecasting there only the main sale
As for soft cap is presale included?
I dont really understand which smart contract let it play is using? Wings's or their own?
They have connected their own smart cintract to wings platform
Merit: 29
I dont really understand which smart contract let it play is using? Wings's or their own?
Why dont u accept btc as well? Why only eth?
ETH is the most convenient way of contribution as it is erc20 token
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Why dont u accept btc as well? Why only eth?
How do people consume products ? It would be great to know)
People consume products from the physical world like water, food, air to live on and have more time. But it is a rule) It can differ
How do people spend time? And how does let it play can improve it?
People spend time to consume content on the Internet, but nothing appears as a result of that. In the view of  It Let It Play, as a result of content consumption Content Provider should be rewarded!)
Really cool information) amazing job and team! Good luck
To continue this topic, I want to add - the responsibility of converting attention to reward should be assigned to the platform. It delivers content from Content Provider to Consumer)!
People consume products from the physical world like water, food, air to live on and have more time. But it is a rule) It can differ
People spend time to consume content on the Internet, but nothing appears as a result of that. In the view of  It Let It Play, as a result of content consumption Content Provider should be rewarded!)
Really cool information) amazing job and team! Good luck
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
I disagree with something quoted in the webiste about video youtube, because depending on the situation you need a lot of the conciliation of audio and video, for example computer classes = listening and practicing.
Pages:
Jump to: