Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 14. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What sections will be included to letitplay.io?
I know for sure that Internal Exchange and Finance)
It was said somewhere about Advertiser Account and Service Provider Account!
if there are such accounts, there must be Content Distributor Account and Content Provider Account!
Activity: 420
Project is growing step by step. And placing on Wings it is just one of the step
I like projects that smoothly but qualitatively develop. And I think that this is exactly such a project. This indicates that it will become reliable.
It was said somewhere about Advertiser Account and Service Provider Account!
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
What can participants of ecosystem make? I mean in letitplay.io website
I am sure, that all ecosystem people may gain access to key capabilities of the platform.
is it easy to use interface for working with the blockchain? I want to know)
The team say, that despite being centralized, letitplay.io is just an easy to use an interface for working with the blockchain)
who can create alternative solutions? It would be good to know?
I heard, that third-party developers may create it)
I am sure, that all ecosystem people may gain access to key capabilities of the platform.
The team say, that despite being centralized, letitplay.io is just an easy to use an interface for working with the blockchain)
who can create alternative solutions? It would be good to know?
Merit: 22
Project is growing step by step. And placing on Wings it is just one of the step
Will see if this listing gives good result for the project..
Crossing my fingers
Merit: 29
Only trust worty projects are being featured on wings. Really awesome you are there
Are u using wings smart contract or u just connected your own to wings?
As far as I know it is connected to wings platform. Nevertheless i think it does not matter literally
Only trust worty projects are being featured on wings. Really awesome you are there
Are u using wings smart contract or u just connected your own to wings?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Nice to see project is getting more and more attention! Wings platform is only the first coolaboration but not the last
Lets see how wings community will evaluate let it play project. I guess their forecast will be that we can expect from this project
As for now they are forecasting soft cap for the project. Well, not bad asap
Hope for the better result. Imho. This project deserves hard cap
Nice to see project is getting more and more attention! Wings platform is only the first coolaboration but not the last
Lets see how wings community will evaluate let it play project. I guess their forecast will be that we can expect from this project
As for now they are forecasting soft cap for the project. Well, not bad asap
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: